FOTF MEET AT C6

Nell

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys, to get to the fountain (presuming the organisers booth is gunna be in the same place it usually is and if my memory serves me correctly!!) you just walk to the right of the organisers booth and keep going! the fountain is opposite maccy d's. ish. i think. you can get to it 2 ways anyway and you cant miss it! but im sure you will find one of us before hand! we will more than likely have our forum names on us somewhere so just look out for us and ask us!!

centre:mk map

john lewis is the biiiig blue box on the right, middleton hall is right by that so you just walk straaaaaaaaaaight down to the square where the trees n blue bit is! (i think thats sposed to represent the fountain!!!) hope this helps!!!

That's very helpful, thank you. I'll probably have a badge with my forum name, so i doubt you'll miss me! :yoda:

Guys, I wouldn't worry to much about being lost, just have your forum name about your person, and one of us is likely to leap on you and show you the way around.

The easiest way to the fountain is to stand near the bus stops that are near the triangular building, look for the McD's. Once you have found it walk through it, when you come out the other side the fountain is straight in front of you. To find the bit where all the guests are just turn right after coming out of McD's and go straight till you hit a huge mass of people and stalls.

Alternatively, just stand there and wail I'm lost, I go on SM forum, please help me. :yoda:

if you get lost its a good idea to stay inside, cuz the only way to learn your way round that place is to get lost and remember how you got back! ent it hel!! lol

Well i'm just glad that i've been there before because my two friends who are coming have never been there at all. Don't want anyone getting lost! :yoda:

if you get lost its a good idea to stay inside, cuz the only way to learn your way round that place is to get lost and remember how you got back! ent it hel!! lol

LOL!!! I ended up walking into Boots and getting lost...I could swear that shop has 50 million doors that go onto different corridors that all look the same :unsure::unsure::lol::lol::lol:

Nonono not that, even a still gecko wood be cool! :o I meant I thought it was a blank square with DarkElfUK written on it! :lol: *pokes back with loooong stick*

Haha...chooooooooose........choooooooose........... :P

Heheh Ooohh, thats okay then...I'll let you off.. But surely even a plain avatar with just my name would be cool... :lol:

Ok...maybe not! ^_^

And I can't!! :lol:

Woohoo!!! Lol  FLUFF deserves its very FLUFFy status.

OMO, I hope the fact you haven't seen FLUFF anywhere in MK doesn't mean they've stopped selling it!!! :lol:  :lol:  ^_^

Heheh don't worry..I'm sure the FLUFF supplies are fine.. :o:lol:

*hopes*

...still least I have mine...I mean yours...I mean...*hugs it* It’s mine! My own, my preciouussss.

Edited by DarkElfUK

John Lewis is the worst place to get lost in EVER! I swear it took me like 40 minutes to go the bloody toilet cuz it's so damn big! t'was quite amusing tho :P

It is the worst place to get lost in! its huge! i spent ages trying to meet up with my mum once, and she kept trying to explain where she was lol! :P