COME TO DRAYTON MANOR ON TUESDAY!!!

Kilteus

In case you don't know, Drayton Manor is a theme park in Staffordshire (I think ^_^ ).

http://www.draytonmanor.co.uk

BB and I, Eggy and her little one (orlandos_little_elf), and hopefully JaY and LT, are going. If anyone else can come, please let us know - the more the merrier, and I guess it's a bit of a last-minute forum meet.

This Tuesday!! It wood be great if you can make it.....come all who can ;):wub::D

Awwww Sam and FG :(

But yeah, at least there's the TP meet. That's gonna rock, and it'll be planned more in advance so more people should be able to go :P

Mark - LOL yeah, that drop ride is awesome. I haven't done it standing up though. Only cos the sitting down one was the only one working when I went. Honest!! :rolleyes:;):wub:B) Standup rollercoaster is also ace :D

• Showmasters Admin
Awwww Sam and FG :(

But yeah, at least there's the TP meet. That's gonna rock, and it'll be planned more in advance so more people should be able to go :P

Mark - LOL yeah, that drop ride is awesome. I haven't done it standing up though. Only cos the sitting down one was the only one working when I went. Honest!! :rolleyes::(:wub:B) Standup rollercoaster is also ace :D

Trust me when I tell you, it's a whole different ride standing up!!! ;)

Mark

P.S. They've got some really cute and friendly cats round in the childrens zoo bit. Makes the trip worthwhile on it's own!

OK, now you've said that I'm gonna have to give it a go!! I'll report back here. And if I die of shock, tis your fault!! :D:D:D

I never had time to go to the zoo before, but will have to check that out. Billybird's boys wood love the cats. Erm….they're not big cats are they??! :D:P

• Showmasters Admin
OK, now you've said that I'm gonna have to give it a go!! I'll report back here. And if I die of shock, tis your fault!! :D:D:D

I never had time to go to the zoo before, but will have to check that out. Billybird's boys wood love the cats. Erm….they're not big cats are they??! :D:P

No, they're ickle domesticated cats that just roam about waiting to be fussed. There's a pure white one that's gorgeous!!!!!!

The rest of the zoo id really smart too. It's well worth taking an hour or so out of the rides to take a look!

I actually had the best day at Drayton manor of any of the theme parks in this country.

Mark :D

Awwww, bless!!!! :D You big softie!! :D:D

Yeah, Drayton Manor is deffo one of the best theme parks in the country. A lot more chilled out than somewhere like Alton Towers, but still has great rides. And of course that farm which you've now sold to me! :P

So, is anyone else up for going??? :D

I'm sure there is a train. I just have no idea what the station is!! :D If you go to the Drayton manor website, they should probably have a travel section. If you can't find anything, there's always the coaches. www.nationalexpress.co.uk or it might be .com.

We wood give you a lift, but two of us are sharing seatbelts already!! :D

Really hope you and Doodles can come

PW. Never mind - we'll try again another day. :rolleyes:

LT. Jay should have got in touch. She texted me to say she wanted to come. I have to phone her when we leave on Tuesday so we know what time to meet. I guess around 10.30ish.

I'd offer to collect you but I already have six in my car. Sorry. :P

Drayton Manor is awesome!

Make sure you go on the thing that drops you, and do it standing up! ;)

Also, on the big water ride thing, sit at the back of the boat! :P

Mark :D

Soz SM have to completely disagree with you. DO NOT go on Apocolipse, it's horrible. I went to DM last weekend. Great fun.

I adore the big scarey rides but the huge drop was no fun at all, and when I got off this pain shot up my right leg. I hated it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Malestrom or something is a great ride. Not scary but still fun. Have a great day. I wish I could come cuz I live so close by, and I could get the bus there, but it's the money :rolleyes:

ok so I guess people wont be coming to the Swindon meet on wednesday then. :D I cant afford to go to Drayton manor. I have been before tho, ive been on the shockwave 16 times! 15 of which were in a row! and i broke my nose on the old log flume! baaaaaaaaad memories there!

its a bugger cuz i have 3 days off now, but i cant get up to tamworth. it would cost too much to get there. :rolleyes::P

U have to go to the Monkies there they r always humping each other evrytime i have been they have been at it.

Aghhh i agree wit u BF it hurts the muscles in ur legs. I love the water ride i went 11 times and got soacked. U can to go on the in the dark Walterz they are hilarious get as many people as possible in it goes really fast :rolleyes: