talk with Star Trek stars

chiara72

Hello!

I have read that many stars will talk with their fans on Sunday 3td October.

But I love Brent Spiner, who is a Star Trek star.

Will he participate in this event or not?

It would be not correct not to speak with the stars of Star Trek!!!

Thank you

best regards

Chiara

We must have a Star Trek Talk!!!!!

We cant waste the oppertunity when we have so many great star trek guests together.

dude i've been asking for a trek talk since c4, no luck as of yet. but we have to keep trying.

I doubt this will ever happen. Paramount has such a tight control over Star Trek and what can and can't be done by the actors, that I doubt Spiner & co would be able to do a talk even if they wanted to.

Besides, I think that by now they're sick to death of being asked the same old fan questions.

It's great that Spiner, Dorn and Sirtis are appearing, but they are only doing it for the money. I think Walter Koenig may be a little more forthcoming if he were asked, but I doubt talks will ever happen with the TNG actors.

Respect

Admiral Bear

I doubt this will ever happen. Paramount has such a tight control over Star Trek and what can and can't be done by the actors, that I doubt Spiner & co would be able to do a talk even if they wanted to.

Besides, I think that by now they're sick to death of being asked the same old fan questions.

It's great that Spiner, Dorn and Sirtis are appearing, but they are only doing it for the money. I think Walter Koenig may be a little more forthcoming if he were asked, but I doubt talks will ever happen with the TNG actors.

Respect

Admiral Bear

TNG actors do talks at other conventions where they appear. as do other trek actors. last time there where voyager peeps so there could have been a talk then.

so ring on a trek talk even if it's at c7