Who would you want...

LOTR Fan

Hmmmnn ( Just popped in)....From Stargate, it would deffo be Daniel,cos he'd be caring and nice to cuddle, and is a wealth of information, and knows all about communicating with natives...

Other than Stargate It'd be a toss up( :lol: ) between, Gerard Butler, Clive Owen, or Julian McMahon :D

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

decisions decisions

maybe Ba'al.......coz it'd be interesting!!!

I'd probably kill Daniel for being too whiny (at times)

Jonas...to happy go lucky

Jack too grouchy (at times)

hmmmmm tho McKay would keep me laughing for ages, then we'd argue

Shep.....okay can't find a fault with shep ......this may be because I've gone into a Joe phase aswell now!!

hmmmm choices....*thinks*

Stuff it I'll run off with Pete :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

Daniel Jackson, because he could actually challenge my geekiness - lolz! Seriously, though - he's mega cool. We could sit there discussing the laws of physics, the origin of species, genetics, acheaology, and everything!* That would be so cool! :P

*Yes, I am in fact that sad :wub:

• 3 weeks later...
Daniel Jackson, because he could actually challenge my geekiness - lolz! Seriously, though - he's mega cool. We could sit there discussing the laws of physics, the origin of species, genetics, acheaology, and everything!* That would be so cool! :lol:

*Yes, I am in fact that sad :huh:

also you would have to take loadsa coffee for daniel...the only thing is that if they were to go to a desert island..they would actually find a way off the island , which kinda defeats the point :lol:

I dont know who i would take...