Who would you want...

LOTR Fan

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darn!

Well, I'll take Daniel and the flowers and you take Corin and the ice cream, deal?

Though I realise I may have to fight for him.

*puts on battle armour*

Deal!

Fight? Heck, lady, you're going to have to literally destroy Kayla before she lets you get your hands on him!

Me share........ :lol::D:D

*Polishes most Obsessed award*

No seriously......... :P:lol::lol:

No i will.......... :lol::lol::lol:

Ok i'll share! Because i'm a nice person and i don't own him *cough* yet *cough*

*dreams of C7*

:lol:

XD Well, congratulations on the award :D

I actually DID dream of C7 a couple of nights ago...It was weird though, I was crewing and was meant to be sitting with Michael (yee!) but we couldn't find the centre, we kept ending up at the Holiday Inn...where Teal'c worked, for some bizarre reason. Weird dream :firedevil:

Yay! Sharing! Thanks :P.

So...FloppyHair!Daniel or ShortMilitaryHair!Daniel? Personally I do love both, though I had a soft spot for the floppy haired look of early seasons...

XD Well, congratulations on the award :wub:

I actually DID dream of C7 a couple of nights ago...It was weird though, I was crewing and was meant to be sitting with Michael (yee!) but we couldn't find the centre, we kept ending up at the Holiday Inn...where Teal'c worked, for some bizarre reason. Weird dream :huh:

Yay! Sharing! Thanks :P.

So...FloppyHair!Daniel or ShortMilitaryHair!Daniel? Personally I do love both, though I had a soft spot for the floppy haired look of early seasons...

lol thats a weird dream sorry not to go off topic completely but i had a well weird dream about david the other day. There was this plane and it was in the sky (doh like where else would it be!) but it wasnt very high. Not strange you might think but david was suspended underneath it i mean what the hell is that about?!

XD  Well, congratulations on the award  :wub:

I actually DID dream of C7 a couple of nights ago...It was weird though, I was crewing and was meant to be sitting with Michael (yee!) but we couldn't find the centre, we kept ending up at the Holiday Inn...where Teal'c worked, for some bizarre reason.  Weird dream  :huh:

Yay!  Sharing!  Thanks  :P.

So...FloppyHair!Daniel or ShortMilitaryHair!Daniel?  Personally I do love both, though I had a soft spot for the floppy haired look of early seasons...

lol thats a weird dream sorry not to go off topic completely but i had a well weird dream about david the other day. There was this plane and it was in the sky (doh like where else would it be!) but it wasnt very high. Not strange you might think but david was suspended underneath it i mean what the hell is that about?!

O_o That IS a weird one...

Mind you, he does always seem to be in some kind of danger. I think that's a new one, however...

You guys have no idea what weird dreams are...ask Rangergirl she's heard some of my more bizzare ones...the weirdest one I can remember having was me and four friends in a white room, them all being killed by another friend and her killing me as I killed her...thank god I haven't dreamed of that since...I blame Ninja Scroll and Perfect Blue!

More in the Desert Island...oh coffee would be good because then McKay and Daniel would both be drawn to it and then you would all slowly drift over and we could have a coffee party!

XD Well, congratulations on the award :o

I actually DID dream of C7 a couple of nights ago...It was weird though, I was crewing and was meant to be sitting with Michael (yee!) but we couldn't find the centre, we kept ending up at the Holiday Inn...where Teal'c worked, for some bizarre reason. Weird dream :lol:

Yay! Sharing! Thanks :o.

ooo ShortMilitaryHair!Daniel is fine!!!! But so is FloppyHair!Daniel!! Infact he's fine all the time!!! that man can do no wrong!! :lol:

XD  Well, congratulations on the award  :lol:

I actually DID dream of C7 a couple of nights ago...It was weird though, I was crewing and was meant to be sitting with Michael (yee!) but we couldn't find the centre, we kept ending up at the Holiday Inn...where Teal'c worked, for some bizarre reason.  Weird dream  :o

Yay!  Sharing!  Thanks  :wub:.

So...FloppyHair!Daniel or ShortMilitaryHair!Daniel?  Personally I do love both, though I had a soft spot for the floppy haired look of early seasons...

ooo ShortMilitaryHair!Daniel is fine!!!! But so is FloppyHair!Daniel!! Infact he's fine all the time!!! that man can do no wrong!! :D

It's so true.

As is what Tippin said about her dreams. Some of them are just bizarre beyond my comprehension. And that's saying something :wub:

• 4 months later...

Kiefer Sutherland :wub::lol::o

who of course would protect me with his trusty side arm and kick ass moves :P not to mention that amazing cell phone he has that can patch through any type of call from any where in the world :lol: , so that would come in handy once we decided to be rescued :D (and of course Carlos would take point leading the rescue :o ) *sighs happily* ;)

Luv sah xx