Check out my Lord of the Rings autographs!

chucks888

Thanks guys :P

Tish, I met Peter and the two (nicest) writers when they did a booksigning last years here in L.A. I don't expect that there would ever be such a 'booksigning' again, at least not in a place as small as a bookstore!

Thanks guys :D

Tish, I met Peter and the two (nicest) writers when they did a booksigning last years here in L.A. I don't expect that there would ever be such a 'booksigning' again, at least not in a place as small as a bookstore!

I wish I lived in L.A!

• 2 weeks later...

WOW! Congrats on getting so many autographs. It's a hard thing to do.

To get Pete Jackson would mean the world to me, that guy has been my hero since these last few movies came out.

Viggo too, just because he is so amazing!

Dom, because I can't get enough of the beautiful Brit.

Billy, cuz he is just the coolest Scot I have ever known.

Elijah, because even though he was a child star he is so down to earth and I love that about him.

Oh All of those people I would love to have, they are all so amazing. To dedicate 4 years of your life to something as massive as this is something that deserves much praise.

Good Going Guys and Girls!

ooh thats excellent! :D

you know, I'd love to meet Richard Taylor...he's a genius, and from what I hear from others who've met him, a realy nice guy :)

Ooh, I'm looking at your paintings - they're amazing! Awww I love the color Pippin one :D

Pip xx

Edited by Pippin Took