Collectormania - The Party !!DETAILS!!

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really confused, exactly was is meant by costume ball??????

Costume ball = Party where you can dress up :D

Yes but as what, does it mean costumes as in from films, or just any old costume as in something you don't normally wear.

Sorry, but I've just walked something like 3 miles up hill an dI'm whacked and don't get anything and its been bugging me now for over an hour LOL

tis a good question too............. one i wanna know the answer to aswell!!!

SM's!?

Thank god for that, I thought I was the only one getting confused by it LOL.

i'll start a thread asking the showmasters and with any luck we will get an answer.

• Showmasters Admin

Vamps - I just think that it is slightly badly worded. I think it should say fancy dress ball not costume ball. As a costume ball to me is ball gowns and men in DJs. But from the party web page I think what they actually mean is that you can come in costume i.e. from a film etc (with prizes to be won). But you don't have too, i.e. just in smart casual. Hope that makes sense.

Vamps - I just think that it is slightly badly worded. I think it should say fancy dress ball not costume ball. As a costume ball to me is ball gowns and men in DJs. But from the party web page I think what they actually mean is that you can come in costume i.e. from a film etc (with prizes to be won). But you don't have too, i.e. just in smart casual. Hope that makes sense.

LOL sort of, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I dunno if what I'm wearing covers either of those LOL, well thats if it ever gets finished!!!!!

• Showmasters Admin

LOL sort of, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I dunno if what I'm wearing covers either of those LOL, well thats if it ever gets finished!!!!!

I've change what I wrote sligtly in your other thread. Take a look.

A HUGE CELEBRATION FOR OVER 1000 FANS !!

Ive just noticed this on the main site, I thought that it was limited to just 1000 fans, 200VIP/800 regular tickets, does this mean theres going to be more than a 1000?, I hope not it'll be like a cattle farm in the stadium if it is..

Please SM clarify

ETA:  Yes, bring Jordan!!!  He adds SO MUCH to the show that Eric and Adam put on. 

JORDAN! JORDAN! JORDAN!  :rolleyes:

FYI (& this comes straight from the horse's mouth by way of my spies at Oakland Vulkon last weekend): YES, Jordan WILL be included in the lineup for the band's upcoming UK tour - dates & venues to go up on their website later this or possibly next week.