Smurf names are better

Schmooz

• Moderators
am i the only one thinking on donnie darko here..

eek

First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village, but the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have reproductive organs under those little white pants. That's what's so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. What's the point of living if you don't have a d***?

:unsure:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

am i the only one thinking on donnie darko here..

eek

First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village, but the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have reproductive organs under those little white pants. That's what's so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. What's the point of living if you don't have a d***?

:unsure:

*applaudes*

righty. SMURFY! though i'd go find this smurfy cool smurfifier thingy that i knew was on a website i found. Smurfilicious! aint my smurfypost just cool now eh?! haha i can do rediculously stupid things with it. SMURFY! and not just smurf it either!!! i might try different styles in a mo just thought it would go with my smurfysmurf name gen thing!! :unsure:

• Moderators
righty. SMURFY! though i'd go find this smurfy cool smurfifier thingy that i knew was on a website i found. Smurfilicious! aint my smurfypost just cool now eh?! haha i can do rediculously stupid things with it. SMURFY! and not just smurf it either!!! i might try different styles in a mo just thought it would go with my smurfysmurf name gen thing!! :unsure:

:lol: I wanna do that! :unsure:

from that

to:

First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. How smurfy! Gargamel did. Smurfy, isn't it? She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village, but the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. SMURFY! And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just couldn't happen. SMURFY! Smurfs are smurfily asexual. Smurfy, isn't it? They don't even have reproductive organs under those little white pants. SMURFY! That's what's so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. How smurfy! What's the point of living if you don't have a d***?

:lol: I wanna do that! :unsure:

ohh if you really want david i could give you the addy. SMURFY! but you'll have to be REALLY nice to me! *considers* i duno though. How smurfy! its such a smurfycool site, i may have to keep it to myself

• Moderators

:o I wanna do that! :lol:

ohh if you really want david i could give you the addy. SMURFY! but you'll have to be REALLY nice to me! *considers* i duno though. How smurfy! its such a smurfycool site, i may have to keep it to myself

Heyyyyyyyyy I'm ALWAYS nice to Suzi! :unsure:

EEEEEEEEEEEK!!