Squirrel Name

Sporty_Si

• Moderators
lol, I can't stop laughing!!!

I'm Lady Nibbles his Nuts .............WTF!!!!!!!!!! How rude!!!!! :lol:

Where did you come up with this?

:lol: and all the time I was trying to bust smut, it's YOU who's the smutty one! :D

I'm Lady Nibbles his Nuts .............WTF!!!!!!!!!! How rude!!!!! :lol:

:( and all the time I was trying to bust smut, it's YOU who's the smutty one! :P

Well I'm not the one who came up with the darn name! And, er :lol: ....it's so not me :D

• Moderators

I'm Lady Nibbles his Nuts .............WTF!!!!!!!!!! How rude!!!!! :P

:o and all the time I was trying to bust smut, it's YOU who's the smutty one! :o

Well I'm not the one who came up with the darn name! And, er :D ....it's so not me :D

Well it wouldn't give u the name if it wasn't appropriate! :P It blatantly tells the truth :P

I'm Lady Nibbles his Nuts .............WTF!!!!!!!!!! How rude!!!!! :P

:o and all the time I was trying to bust smut, it's YOU who's the smutty one! :o

Well I'm not the one who came up with the darn name! And, er :D ....it's so not me :P

Well it wouldn't give u the name if it wasn't appropriate! :P It blatantly tells the truth :o

I never knew that thing knew me so well :D I think I might have met it at a club once....was it named; I'm after you for a squirrel name?

• Moderators
I never knew that thing knew me so well :P I think I might have met it at a club once....was it named; I'm after you for a squirrel name?

Aww well don't worry too much :D Ur secret about nibbling guys' nuts is safe with us ... all the forum members, lots of us! :D

I never knew that thing knew me so well :P I think I might have met it at a club once....was it named; I'm after you for a squirrel name?

Aww well don't worry too much :P Ur secret about nibbling guys' nuts is safe with us ... all the forum members, lots of us! :D

:D:P:P:o:o:o:blink::blink::blink:

Ack! >.< I knew I shouldn't have trusted the darn 'I'm after you for a squirrel name'!!!!!!! He was too shifty!!!

• Moderators

Aww well don't worry too much :P Ur secret about nibbling guys' nuts is safe with us ... all the forum members, lots of us! :D

:D:P:P:o:o:o:blink::blink::blink:

Ack! >.< I knew I shouldn't have trusted the darn 'I'm after you for a squirrel name'!!!!!!! He was too shifty!!!

Hmmm well there's a lot of shifty people around here ... I heard one's called *whispers*Simon!*whispers* so u watch out for urself :P