Elijah Wood to attend C4

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey im new here! how are we all? or is that a silly question now elijahs coming! i only just found out about this and cant believe it! :D a dream come true, cant thank collectormania about this enough really! ahh i wish billy was there to, aww all the hobbits :D what time is everyone getting there? so we have a rough time as to what time to go? we're gona have to leave @ 5.30am! yep deffo taking a camcorda ! :P

I cannot believe Elijah is coming all the way from the States to erm Milton Keynes. Lets hope he likes it here. If he needs a place to stay I have a spare room.

oo i have a spare room...its kinda cramped tho.....ive got a psare bed in my room tho :firedevil:

hehe...i'll draw them on his eyelids while hes sleeping!!! :firedevil:

mmm...sharing a room with elijah :firedevil:

i really shouldnt be thinking like this before i go to bed lol....i blame you for these thoughts Melde_Amy!!!!

shame on you!!! hehe :firedevil:

You say that like thinking about Elijah in bed is a bad thing. I do it all the time. Elijah in bed in pjs...... Elijah in bed in nothing... elijah asleep in bed. its really very fun.

Dont you think hed wake up if you drew on his eye lids? hey we can ask him when we meet him :firedevil:

hehe....my msn name at the moment is "Im gonna meet elijah wood....AND im gonna scare him!"

Dont you think hed wake up if you drew on his eye lids? hey we can ask him when we meet him

and i think asking that could help me out with the scaring part lol! i was only gonna scare him so i could see that huge eyed stare hes got :firedevil::firedevil:

OMG looky at all the post our dear Elijah has, anyone would think hes got a huge Fan base over here :firedevil:;) Hee Hee

LilElfGirlxx

either that or we just like spamming the collectormania forum :lol:

Oh maybe perving not that I would do that ;)