Why Vince Why???

Rockybalboa

Does anyone else think that although he is an incredible performer, Vince Mcmahon constantly goes to far by pushing himself more than other performers???

I know he has been off tv for a while, but down the years there has been several diva's who "find Mr Mcmahon Irresistible" and it doesnt get any more entertaining everytime it happens!!!

Look at the facts, storylines in the past have suggested that Trish, Torrie, Stacy, Sable and Dawn Marie among others have all ended up in Mr Mcmahons bed at one time or another!

Not to mention the constant times that Vince Mcmahon has made superstars to look far inferior to him in the ring! anyone remember when he won the world title???

Where does it all stop!!!

• Moderators

Some stupid stuff always happens in wrestling ... DAVID ARQUETTE! he won the WCW title, idiot! ... but yeah, the McMahons tend to be quite overexposed ... Stephanie and Vince the most ... although with all those gorgeous women around, u can't blame Vince for wanting to get close to em! lol but yeah, it's not entertaining ... sadly I think that's just the way Vince is, and too many people are scared of arguing against his ideas.

Some stupid stuff always happens in wrestling ... DAVID ARQUETTE! he won the WCW title, idiot! ... but yeah, the McMahons tend to be quite overexposed ... Stephanie and Vince the most ... although with all those gorgeous women around, u can't blame Vince for wanting to get close to em! lol but yeah, it's not entertaining ... sadly I think that's just the way Vince is, and too many people are scared of arguing against his ideas.

Arguing with him has cost a number of people their jobs...

The way Bret was treated at the end was disgusting...

• Moderators
Thing is though...

If you were Vince, and you had that power, you'd do *exactly* the same, I know I would!!

:headscratch: so true ... i mean come on ... hmm, a choice between Linda or any of those divas ... and I had the power to choose then ... :D

• 3 weeks later...

I hate to say it but there were al story lines written by Steph and the rest of the writing team.

Vince didn't insist on it. He went along with it.

I was lucky enough to meet all 4 macmhons and they are one happy family, they all look at it as acting etc.

Edited by MissFaithVamp

Remember that Vince McMahon is in a very powerful position where he can make people rich. Very few wrestlers are in the business for the love of it. Long time followers will know that McMahon deliverately did the Power Mad ego character in direct response to Bischoff in the old WCW. It caught on well with his Steve Austin feud and used it to elevate others to big face time personas. You will see him come back periodically now when needed and has said he intends the whole family to stay off screen and promote the great talent he now has. He has developed many characters and is in a better situation with on screen personas, so does not need to be The Boss all the time. Just look at how HHH, Angle and others have matured their onscreen characters.

I am not denying McMahon has an ego, but look at the off screen stuff he does with the overseas troops and charities and you will see he has a softer side. Oh, as regards the kissing, Linda said about 3 years ago that all kisses with on screen talent are cleared with her first. Otherwise they do not happen.

Monkee