HARRY POTTER BEGGING THREAD

AChuckz

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to add that at the POA prem a few of my friends and I asked a couple HP stars if they were coming to c6 and more than one said that they were planning on it. I guess this doesn't mean they will or are obligated to. I just wanted to post what I heard because of the "negative" vibes put on this thread that the actors are filming and are way to busy to show. But I guess we shall see what happens my friends. ;)

p.s. yes for alan rickman

seeing as the c6 slogan is "something wicked this way comes" one can only hope they DO get HP guests!

and not to say I told you so but as they are filming, it's prob too soon for the stars to know what they will be up to right now for 2 months (ish) away...

also maybe SM are saving the best till last hey? :D

surfy sah xx :D

THANX FOR THAT ANDREA IM SURE YOU WONT DISAPOINT BUT I WAS EXTREMMELY DISAPOINTED AT C5 SO I HOPE TO BE EXTATIC AT C6, I MISSED C4 I ONLY FOUND OUT ABOU COLLECTORMANIA AFTERWOODS. JUST MY LUCK THE EVENT WITH THE BEST HARRY POTTER GUESTS AND I MISS IT LOL

Edited by AChuckz

i had a thought, 1st of all right, filming shedules are like soooooooooo erm, cant think of the word, but basically things usually go off schedule. so the warner bros peepz probly dunno yet wot the shedule 4 hp4 is round the CM6 date coz things change a lot u c, u with me so far? good

allllllllssssssssoooooooooo, wot if, SM have got a really good HP guest for CM6 n they rnt announcin them yet coz like well theyre savin the best til last?? or they want a bit less hype so its more safe for the guests and the fans???or, maybe in case the person mite have to cancel because of filmin schedules, they r waitin to nearer the time wen they kno the schedules n all that

any1 follow that????????? lol

Kool iluvronweasley do you know which stars it was?

Hey AChuckz, I don't wanna make anyone mad, but I will let you know that the ones my friends and I asked have done SMs events before.....:) However, like I said before that doesn't really mean anything you know.

please showmasters, u always do a fab job but as a major hp fan and having stood outside in the rain for like a million hours at the premiere, we are more desperate than ever to meet them.

1)emma watson

2)rupert

3)dan

4)alan rickman

5)anyone from harry potter

lol

Yea I followed Jacs hunny! :P

I would LOVE for SMS to get HP guests and I have faith in them! :blush:

Though I'm sure no-one will mind my input ....

RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT *breaths*

RUPERT!

*ahem*

heehee.

luv me x x x

HI WELL DONE YOU LOT I NEVER THOUGHT THIS THREAD WOULD KICK OFF THE WAY IT HAS!

NOW IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY HARRY POTTER GUESTS, IF FILMING WASNT AN ISSUE OR DATES ETC AND YOU COULD HAVE ABSOLUTELY ANY ONE FROM THE FILMS WHO WOULD IT BE?

EMMA WATSON

DAN RADCLIFFE

GARY OLDMAN

DAVID THEWLIS

TOM FELTON