GILLIAN ANDERSON

frosty

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why oh why oh why raise my hopes i've asked for x-files guests for a while now but was getting too upset to continue :P

nicholas lea would be such a cool guy to meet except i'd be like one of those wierd peeps who can't say anything when they meet someone they've wanted to for a loooooong time.

I would already be more than happy with Nick Lea, Mitch Pileggi or William B. Davis. Oh and Laurie Holden (Marita Covarubias) please !! :D

Of course, Gillian or David would be great but I think it will be difficult for SM to bring them to MK. But who knows ?

• 3 weeks later...

Ah ... Gillian :o That would be someone to forget/compensate the disappointement of Amanda Tapping's cancellation. Come on SM, Gillian would be amazing !!! :o

And yeah, Mitch Pileggi, I would like to meet him too !

And Eugene Tooms.... wow, this guy is scary ! :blink::o

It'd be great to have her at a Collectormania - but whoever mentioned it... can't remember who.. the fact that she won't sign x files stuff - would be a bit of a bummer. I can see her point - that's not where she's at right now, and SO much stuff just ends up on Ebay. She might get scared with all the crowds - she seems quite shy. i met her for about 2 seconds after the play she did - i didn't get to hear her infamously cute laugh tho! I don't think she was in the best mood either.

But, glad to have met her, and enjoyed the play!

Gillian lives in the UK, so there might be a chance of getting her to come to a SM event.

It would be amazing if she did, imagine the ques 

It would so be worth it though.

Yes Please Showmasters.

I cant attend the LFCC2 as it is too far away but can easily get to Milton Keynes for C6 and C7 so PLEASE SM, Gillian would be a great guest.

C6 is my first convention out of Bristol and I cant wait to meet all these guests, shame that Amanda cant attend but Gillian would be great in her place.

:P

Edited by BluebizzieB

I think the thing about her not signing Xfiles things isnt true.

Her website has just auctioned off some Xfiles things signed by her, and shes in talks to do a second Xfiles movie.

That IS her current policy, to not sign X-Files memorabilia. The X-related items recently auctioned were donated by various dealers and collectors. I don't see her having the interest to do a signing show, there was no indication at a recent charity event I attended with her, that she planned to in the future. Also, I suspect that appearing so soon after that event would seriously **** off the people who paid £100+ for a ticket, and £100 for a photograph with her. Proceeds to charity of course...!

I think the thing about her not signing Xfiles things isnt true.

Her website has just auctioned off some Xfiles things signed by her, and shes in talks to do a second Xfiles movie.

Nah, she wouldn't sign things after the play i went to, and i was told before hand by other people that went.

• 2 weeks later...