LOTR the begging starts here!

frosty

I realise there is still quite a while to go until both Collectormania6 and LFCC2, but please please please could you get some LOTR peeps. I was a little confused about something showmasters said about developments involving the cast and uk events - could you explain this?

It would be so great if you could get any of these people.

Elijah wood

Dom monaghan

Orlando bloom

Sean astin

Ian mckellen

Ian holm

Sean bean

Viggo mortensen

Christopher lee

Hugo weaving

Miranda otto

Liv tyler

John howe

Alan lee

Ngila dickson

richard taylor

howard shore

Bernard hill

karl urban

david whenham

Phillipa boyens

fran walsh

Chris and dan hennah

Bret beaty

Sarah mcleod

Gino acevido

cameron rhodes

brent mcntyre.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realise there is still quite a while to go until both Collectormania6 and LFCC2, but please please please could you get some LOTR peeps. I was a little confused about something showmasters said about developments involving the cast and uk events - could you explain this?

It would be so great if you could get any of these people.

Elijah wood

Dom monaghan

Orlando bloom

Sean astin

Ian mckellen

Ian holm

Sean bean

Viggo mortensen

Christopher lee

Hugo weaving

Miranda otto

Liv tyler

John howe

Alan lee

Ngila dickson

richard taylor

howard shore

Bernard hill

karl urban

david whenham

Phillipa boyens

fran walsh

Chris and dan hennah

Bret beaty

Sarah mcleod

Gino acevido

cameron rhodes

brent mcntyre.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

owww yes pleeeeaaassse SM pretties Smsssss ;-)

really SM get some of them

and on the subject , try , reeeealy try to get Christopher lee why you may ask here are some reasons:

1. he meet JRRT !!!

2. with him you get LOTR , SW , horror movies funs .

3. he is going to be in the 2005 movie " charley and the choklet factory " which will alsow star Jhony .D which is probebly be the next big thing :-)

sooo please :yoda:

OK I LOVE LOTR!!!!

the ppl who are very very very very welcome for me are:

Dominic Monaghan

Billy Boyd

Sean Astin

Sean Bean

Viggo Mortensen

Elijah Wood

Sir Ian Mckellen

Orlando Bloom

Hugo Weaving

Liv Tyler

Cate B

Miranda Otto

Sala Baker

Karl Urban

David Wenham

Craig Parker

more?..

Edited by brave hobbit

Whats with the Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?????????

I realise that LOTR is not everyones cup of tea, but we dont moan that starwars fans are getting 30 guests so why shouldnt we get a few LOTRs guests.

Plus most of them are known for doing other things as well eg Elijah for faculty. Orli for Pirates ect.

So they will appeal to a variety of fans.

Fingers crossed :unsure:

Just get stars you have not had before please it would mean so much more.

Sean Bean James bond/LOTR/TROY so much more

Ian Mckellen Xmen/LOTR

Orlando Bloom LOTR/Troy

LivTyler

Hugo Wevin Matrix/LOTR

Cate Blachate

Ian Holm LOTR/Alien

WHOOO

Just get stars you have not had before please it would mean so much more.

Sean Bean James bond/LOTR/TROY so much more

Ian Mckellen Xmen/LOTR

Orlando Bloom LOTR/Troy

LivTyler

Hugo Wevin Matrix/LOTR

Cate Blachate

Ian Holm LOTR/Alien

WHOOO

don't forget

Cate B Cold Mountin/LOTr

and Ian Holm also in The day after Tomorrow

Why? Because there was a hobbits reunion at C4, plenty of LOTR at C5, and major stars at LFCC too.

This may surprise you but not all of us went to those conventions. For some people C6 might be their first convention.

C4 was not a hobbit reunion and despite the fact that there were 3 hobbits there, apparently 12,000 peeps turned up. u do the math, I was really lucky that I got to meet Lij and the others but so many people didnt. Its only fare they get another chance.

As for me it would be great to meet them again and other cast like Orli, Liv etc.

Considering the fact C6 will have 60 guests, I think its fare that there are a least a few LOTR guests.

HOBBITS ROCK :blush:

Yay!! Hobbits totally rock!! Although i wouldn't mind seeing sum new faces like Karl Urban or David Wenham or Sean Bean. Plus more Dom could only be a good thing :yoda: In other words just bring a LOTR guest and for everyone who is complaining its an event for everyone so get over it having one LOTR star there isn't gonna make that much difference exept there would be a few screaming fan girls but they r easy just to lbow out of the way :P

Although i wouldn't mind seeing sum new faces like Karl Urban or David Wenham or Sean Bean. Plus more Dom could only be a good thing

I aggree with you totally, karl, dasie n Beanie rock!!! but id also like to see Marton Csokas and Craig parker (again)

just one LoTR person, plezzzzz

I'll be happy if there are some good Harry potts guests, but im not giving up on getting the LOTR cast either.

There was a rumor that some of the hobbits were going to attend.

I went to the Elijah and Sean guest talk at C4 and at the end they both said they hoped to come back and then a showmasters rep came in and said there was a good chance that they would return and that they were going to continue to get some other lead cast as well as great supporting cast.

I kinda consider the Star wars 30 as a seperate event. I dont think having them attend will make any difference to the guest line up of the other 30.

At least I hope it wont.

Im keeping my fingers crossed that Showmasters wont dissapoint us, Im sure they will get at least one or two LOTR guests.

Bernard hill would be great but Lij or Orli or Dom would be fantastic.

Especially considering the fact that dom really enjoys meeting the fans.

Can i just say to all those who constantly say we shouldnt have LOTR guests, or so many...please think carefully before you attack us LOTR fans

If you add up all the star wars and star trek guests that have attended the showmasters events since C1, you will find that there have been a hell of alot more of these than ANY LOTR guests at these conventions.

why should we not enjoy our guests, and as some people rightly say, they did not attend any past events with LOTR guests in attendance..

we respect your preference of guests and DO NOT moan when yet ANOTHER ST or SW guest is announced every time !!!!

Can i just say to all those who constantly say we shouldnt have LOTR guests, or so many...please think carefully before you attack us LOTR fans

If you add up all the star wars and star trek guests that have attended the showmasters events since C1, you will find that there have been a hell of alot more of these than ANY LOTR guests at these conventions.

why should we not enjoy our guests, and as some people rightly say, they did not attend any past events with LOTR guests in attendance..

we respect your preference of guests and DO NOT moan when yet ANOTHER ST or SW guest is announced every time !!!!

Hear Hear *nods head violently*

When people say no they don't want LOTR's guests I think for many of us it's not that we just have no interest in the actor but that we don't want future Collectormania's to turn in to the circus C4 was. The space in to small to deal with that many fans and I know I can speak for more than myself when I say that the thought of being pushed, shoved and squeeled at is more than enough to give me the cold shudders at the thought of more LOTR's guests.

Plus organizers seem to be having all sorts of problems with LOTR's guests at the moment...

You say it!!