LOTR the begging starts here!

frosty

I've got it we could have Shawdowfax hes rocknroll :rolleyes: They'd be a bit of a mess though with all the sh!t though.

Also Ian Mckellen cos hed double up as x-men to. I did beg him in the letter i sent him.

OMG is anybody else watching Huck Finn with Lij i'm bored brainless with it and its making me feel a bit pervy with hot young lij :P:rolleyes:

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got it we could have Shawdowfax hes rocknroll :rolleyes: They'd be a bit of a mess though with all the sh!t though.

Also Ian Mckellen cos hed double up as x-men to. I did beg him in the letter i sent him.

OMG is anybody else watching Huck Finn with Lij i'm bored brainless with it and its making me feel a bit pervy with hot young lij :P:rolleyes:

He could sign his name in the $h!t, I bet that would be a collectors item!

;);)

The Lord of the Rings movies were the WORST movie's ever    EVER!

I have spoken, and now I will return to Superman Vs Batman vol 46.

I take it you haven't seen Superman 4 the quest for peace or Batman and Robin then?

Edited by TenaciousD

SM pleeeeease get one of thows ppl

Viggo , orlando ,JRD, Peter.J , Ian.M , Ian,H, Christopher Lee

Hobbits ( alwis nice to have them around )

Elrond smith ;-) AKA Hugo.W

pleeeeeaaaaseeeeeeee :-)))) :wub::wub::wub:

I take it you haven't seen Superman 4 the quest for peace or Batman and Robin then?

I was referring to the comic books, the movies of course SUCK, but not quite as hard or as long as Lord of the Rings. They are the worst movies ever EVER.

I was referring to the comic books, the movies of course SUCK, but not quite as hard or as long as Lord of the Rings. They are the worst movies ever EVER.

What about Dungons and Dragons that is the worst film ever no one can tell me they like that nothing sucked harder than that!

What about Dungons and Dragons that is the worst film ever no one can tell me they like that nothing sucked harder than that!

It of course sucked because it was nothing like the game, and I should know, we have a tournament here every Wednesday with the boys from The Android's Dungeon, we even eat Pop Tarts.

However it doesn't get close to sucking as hard as The Lord of the Rings movies, they suck so hard they could turn the planet inside out. The Lord of the Rings movies are the worst movies ever EVER.

Sir Ian Mckellen

C/O ICM limited

76 Oxford Street

London

England

W1N 0AX

It took a couple of months before I got a reply, so if you dont get one at first - dont loose hope.

Good luck  :blink:

Thank you thank you thank you

Thank You

I'm gonna do it now fingers crossed i get a reply!!

what kind of thing can you say to them in a letter??

i've no idea what to say even when i meet a star in real life!!! about the only one i managed a decent convo with was sala baker, and even that was limited!!!!

i've no idea what to say even when i meet a star in real life!!! about the only one i managed a decent convo with was sala baker, and even that was limited!!!!

You could ask 'How disappointing was it to be asked to be in the worst movie series ever EVER?'.

Have to say, that image is kinda freaky!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for LOTR being the worst film ever :huh: I think theres millions of people who would dissagree with you......................................... Myself at the top of the list.

But lets not get into an argument, your allowed your opinion, I just think its tosh :D

LOTR rocks big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOBBITS 4 C6 ;)

• Moderators

The IS LOTR GOOD thing has been done WAY too much on this forum, and I'd like to see someone be a bit more original than coming on here n slagging it off, kinda getting pathetic :rolleyes:

If ya don't like it, no one's making u watch/read it! ;) Or even talk about it!

And if u don't like it, why read a LOTR thread?

Some people are SILLY! :angry:

We all have different tastes, G-E-T-O-V-E-R-I-T!

Sir Ian Mckellen

C/O ICM limited

76 Oxford Street

London

England

W1N 0AX

It took a couple of months before I got a reply, so if you dont get one at first - dont loose hope.

Good luck  ;)

Thank you thank you thank you

Thank You

I'm gonna do it now fingers crossed i get a reply!!

Most of the stars in real life have a problem shutting me up :huh: The people i go with don't talk they just stand so its left up to me so i ramble on and on (like i'm doing now) And as for what you say in a letter just suck up as hard as you can and try not to offend them.

But do not write to Bruce Willis he's a b*****d wrote to him for my mum about a yr ago and he never wrote back :lol:

And frosty thank you again for Ian addy heres a piccy of miranda to say thank youmiranda_otto13.jpg

Sorry couldn't resist putting Viggo in :D

LOTR Forever, you are welcome :lol: Hope you get a reply from Ian.

And thanlyou so much for the visual eye candy in the form of beautiful Miranda.

It would be great to have Miranda, Liv or Cate :D so so gorgeous.

Lij, Dom, Orli or Viggo would be great to.

Take it easy :D