COLLECTORMANIA - THE PARTY!!!!

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got a feeling alot of people are wanting to crew friday alone just to get the free ticket

i only wanted to work one day to see what its like, then if i like it will work more at the next one. I chose the friday coz my sis will be around the rest of the weekend :blink::angry:

i got a feeling alot of people are wanting to crew friday alone just to get the free ticket

i only wanted to work one day to see what its like, then if i like it will work more at the next one. I chose the friday coz my sis will be around the rest of the weekend :angel::D

im doing friday and saturday and half of sunday.... :P

• Moderators
Yes, that makes u weird :D

AND ... if ur against partay hats, ur not allowed to the partay  ;)  ;)

hey, wait, youre lthe obne tyat duidnt want them at your party mr! ;)

lol

very true *narrows eyes*

That was MY party tho, I don't like social events that are focused around me :D

This is THE PARTY therefore I'm allowed a partay hat :P

• Moderators

i only wanted to work one day to see what its like, then if i like it will work more at the next one. I chose the friday coz my sis will be around the rest of the weekend ;);)

im doing friday and saturday and half of sunday.... :D

Well I'm doing all three days :P assuming they let me :D

Ouch I know the feeling, I am in Canada so means tomorrow I am going to have to wake up early to be on English time. So to be up for say morning UK time I am looking at like 4am here :help:

aw hun - make sure you set an alarm or summat...

failing that just drink lots of coffee and dont go to sleep!!

Ouch I know the feeling, I am in Canada so means tomorrow I am going to have to wake up early to be on English time. So to be up for say morning UK time I am looking at like 4am here  :help:

aw hun - make sure you set an alarm or summat...

failing that just drink lots of coffee and dont go to sleep!!

err... i thought the tickets are to be available at 7PM?!?!?

why get up at 4AM?!?!?!

:help::help:

Lucky my fiance gets up at 4am to go to work so he gets to wake me up tomorrow, sure that will be fun.

I'm not a morning person :help:

There is a time that the tickets go out? I haven't heard because the threads move too quick for me sometimes if it is in the evening thats good for me :help:

Edited by Jeannette

• Showmasters Admin
These tickets on sale to the general public aswell or just the forum peeps?

im sure this has been asked before, but ive never come across a response.

Me again :firedevil:

It's never really been asked. Buty from the first post in this thread I get the impression that the details will go on the www.collectormania.com website at 7pm on Thursday and so will be available for the general public to buy at the same time.

Edited by Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin
being realistic tho, how many of the general public know about the website ?...i dont doubt theres major advertising going on around MK and the centre at the moment !!!

This is true, so I really wouldn't worry about it.