im begging u and please hear my call

ilovedrusilla

i dnt mean to be moany but everyone else seems to of got who they want like the LOTR guests and harry potter guests theres only 7 people id want to see at c4 and i dnt think theres a chance ill get to meet any of them

1 amy acker

2 jessica biel (rules of attraction. texas chainsaw masarce 2003)

3 shonda farr (april from buffy, planet of the apes, crossroads)

4 ali larter (final destination 1, 2 legally blonde, house on haunted hill)

5 eliza dushku

6 emma caulfield

7 gina phillps (jeepers creepers)

its just there is hardly any female guests and i think there should be a good range and not just from harry potter and lord of the rings . if just one of these 7 were to go dont matter who thats not the order, then ill spend loads of money on the 10x8 pics ill buy them all.....twice ill pay anything please please please

sorry showmasters if im annoying u as others wail and that seems to work especiallyw ith dominc mohanahn im travelling a long way in hope of meeting one of the 7 beauties as if any one can get them its showmasters right?

i dnt think that any of my 7 will be announced im annoyed as everyone else gets harry poter people. LOTR and they still ask for more of them. i just want one of those 7 woman because

A- means loads of money for showmasters as ill be buying loads of autogrpahs

B- 4 female guests and 19 male guests seems fair for more female

C-i have good taste and others would like the same people as well

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

im very anxious as everyone else has got who they want. all the blokes from lord of the rings and buffy/angel guests or lexa doig or any of the females i have mentioned, im not being unpleasent peps just the fact im the only person who hasnt got a guest they want yet. :o

PLEASEEEE SHOWMASTERS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

JUST ONE OF THE FOLLOWING

JESICA BIEL

ALI LARTER

LEXA DOIG

AMY ACKER

EMMA CAULFIELD

SHONDA FARR

ELIZA DUSHKU

GINA PHILLIPS

ANNA FARIS (CINDY FROM SCARY MOVIE 1.2 AND 3

ILL DO ANYTHING U WANT SHOWMASTERS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IM BEGGING U IN THE NAME OF LOVE