im begging u and please hear my call

ilovedrusilla

• Showmasters Admin

Hi,

Sorry for not replying earlier, but we've all been out of the country for the post week and a half.

Don't worry, we have taken note of the names you've suggested, along with all the other suggestions made on this forum. Hopefully by the time C4 comes around there will be at least some guests you will want to meet.

Andrea

Showmasters

i would like to see julie and emma at the con but i cant afford it which is annoying and showmasters are trying to get my wish list to go so i dnt wanna jump to another con as i can only afford one of these two and i will stand by c4. even if, sadly means i dnt see emma caulfield.

hopefully they will have someone as im being a true dedicted fan and sticking by c4 no matter whos at london expo (emma caulfield) so hopefully

amy acker

emma cualfield

eliza dushku

shonda farr

ali larter

and jessica biel

and gina phillips will be at c4 well i dnt mind what ones

im very anxious as everyone else has got who they want. all the blokes from lord of the rings and buffy/angel guests or lexa doig or any of the females i have mentioned, im not being unpleasent peps just the fact im the only person who hasnt got a guest they want yet. :P

PLEASEEEE SHOWMASTERS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

JUST ONE OF THE FOLLOWING

JESICA BIEL

ALI LARTER

LEXA DOIG

AMY ACKER

EMMA CAULFIELD

SHONDA FARR

ELIZA DUSHKU

GINA PHILLIPS

ANNA FARIS (CINDY FROM SCARY MOVIE 1.2 AND 3

ILL DO ANYTHING U WANT SHOWMASTERS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IM BEGGING U IN THE NAME OF LOVE

ahh Hem Hem

Hi erm I dont have the main person i asked for yeah its gonna be great to meet all the hobbits and andy again but i really want Orlando to be there but at least I have some ppl to go and see. Dont you like any of the guests SM have announced yet if so you are one person that is very hard to please I agree more females are needed and nothing would make me happier to see David get his wish to meet Eliza so I am behind you 100% but I really with they would get Orlando feels like an etenity I've been asking but hey if they can they will B):D

LilElfGirlxx

Edited by LilElfGirl