Favourite Movie End Credits?

theoriginalgoonie

Erm, I like the bit at the end of Finding Nemo when the little fish swallows that big fish! GO LITTLE FISH!

Hehe

What else? Oh yeah - there's the end of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets when you see Lockhart a little bit mental LOL

My mind has gone so blank - I'm sure there must be other cool endings, but can't remember at the mo! :P

ROTK was the ultimate *sob* at the ending (or should I say endings! :lol: ) and even the credits made me cry first time I saw it. But that's just me :lol:;):lol:

Toy Story 2 - all through the credits they have little outtakes, they're well funny :lol:

What about the ending for 'Dickie Roberts : Former Child Star' - where they did that music video with 30 80's former child stars? It was so cool to see Corey Haim and Corey Fledman singing together again!!!! :unsure:

Alos love the end credits in 'Liar Liar' - Jim Carey's outtakes are hilarious!! :lol:

What about the ending for 'Dickie Roberts : Former Child Star' - where they did that music video with 30 80's former child stars? It was so cool to see Corey Haim and Corey Fledman singing together again!!!! -_-

Alos love the end credits in 'Liar Liar' - Jim Carey's outtakes are hilarious!! -_-

I havent seen it yet! is it out on DVD yet? -_-

I havent seen it yet! is it out on DVD yet? :D

Yep! Go and buy a copy!! I think its hilarious nad personally I have a thing for any movie with references to the 80's.

Also love the ending credits of Bruce Almighty :blink:

Blimey I need to get my act together im falling behind on DVD's, probably the lack of money is causing the problem! :D Oh well at least it will be cheap by time I get it :blink:

Bruce Almighty is hilarious! :D And Monster Inc credits or the best.

*sings* Shes out of our haaaaaiiiiiirrrr!

Put that kid back where it came from (do do do do do do) Or so help me! So help me!! (do do do do do).....

*runs*

Bruce Almighty is hilarious! :firedevil: And Monster Inc credits or the best.

*sings* Shes out of our haaaaaiiiiiirrrr!

Put that kid back where it came from (do do do do do do) Or so help me! So help me!! (do do do do do).....

*runs*

YAY!!

She's out of our haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaair and if i daaaaaaaaaare to caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare!!!

And what a night for my MOM to be in the audience...

...written and directed *coughproducedcough* and produced by Mike....

Never seen them! Though I love the music in the beetlejuice credits! *hugs her mobile ring tone*

Can't think of any others....hmmm.

oh, Ice Age! :huh: Scrat the Rat Squirrel thing! :D He has funny adventures through out the movie but it all starts in the credits.

What about extras? Monsters Inc has some hilarious extras. Mikey's car is *the* best.

Never seen them! Though I love the music in the beetlejuice credits! *hugs her mobile ring tone*

oh, Ice Age! :huh: Scrat the Rat Squirrel thing! :D He has funny adventures through out the movie but it all starts in the credits.

What about extras? Monsters Inc has some hilarious extras. Mikey's car is *the* best.

noticed your msn name...a line from beetlejuice...very cool :D

hello by the way..lol

oh, Ice Age! :headscratch: Scrat the Rat Squirrel thing! :headscratch: He has funny adventures through out the movie but it all starts in the credits.

MIKE'S NEW CAR!!

*squeals*