Changeling-looking for pic of RDA-FIREMAN uniform!

surfy_sah

hey peeps, recently had some time off nursing to watch my season 6 dvds :D

been watching my fave eps (my ultimate faves have to be Abyss, The Other Guys, Paradise Lost, Metamorphosis, Changeling and Full Circle) and other night watched Changeling.

Changeling has everything for me; a guest appearence my MS, Tony Amendola as Bra'tac, Carmen Argenziano as Jacob, Musetta Vander as Teal'c's love interest not to mention CN wearing a pink pinnie!!! :wub: oh and of course RDA wearing that LUSH fireman's uniform (ooow those tight trowers :D)

ANYWAYS

I am looking for a pic of him looking good in this ep. I'm NOT talking about looking on ebay or anything so please don't list random sites where you can buy photos but please post actual images (if you can find any!!)

here's the ones they have on Gateworld

this one featuring SG1

619_05.jpg

and one of Jack :wub: (but not the best pic!!!)

619_07.jpg

ooow and one of Jonas for all you Corin fans! :D

619_06.jpg

oh and a half naked piccie of Teal'c for all us CJ fans ;)

619_04.jpg

(man Jonas in vest looks gooood!!! B) )

ANYWAYS

***please*** help me find a good one of Jack as Fire fighter officer dude! :wub:

(something for you to do when you are bored!!!)

I really AM going to go watch Death Knell now, only been saying so for 24hours!!!

Luv surfy sah xx

tight white top is the LAST pic!!!! :wub:

honestly, pay more attention!!!! :blink:

surfy sah xx

she said he looks gay in the 'SECOND TO LAST PIC' not the last one. :wub:

yes, that last pic - very mmm indeed. if only we could zoom in a bit more past chris.

anyway sah, any luck yet?

oh wow!!

how did you get all the pics!?

I got really excited yesterday, thought I could save them off a DVDR or a DVD but the imaged moved when you c&p'd it and went all funny ;):lol:

surfy sah xx

ps-yeah soz Theresa and Jackewing98, didn't notice the "and" in the post :P:firedevil:;)

Jus to let you all know, Jason SM's dared me to ask Corin if he would like to travel thru my Stargate. Me bein me, i did. His reply was "oh, wouldnt i need protection". and my final say was "only head gear my love! " LOL!!!!!! this guy has sucha sense of humour! love him to bits and cant wait to see him again (if only for Jason to find anoth risque dare for me to complete on behalf of SMs! lol!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I think i may have cracked it!!! I found two pics, both of them oddly enough are off the official Amanda Tapping website (odd) well the main focus is on her coz they were on her website but they look good!!!

The official Amanda Tapping website

The Official Amanda Tapping website

I'm getting there!!! i knew if i kept going i'd find one!!! it's taken me almost a week but i got there! :)

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
thanks very much, tas picked me up :rolleyes:

RDA :wub:

can't see first pic soz *hides* :wub:

oh and which film is this from, du know? if he's a fireman for the whole thing I may look for it on ebay :angry:

Luv sah xx

Its from a prog called Firehouse which only got as far as its Pilot I found it on the Biog section of his web site.

Apparently its never been aired but they have screen caps. Shame! Ther are also some other pics of RDA in various uniforms from his other roles.

Shelby x-x-x

• 3 months later...