Project Hobbit

Nickwise Gamgee

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol! that pic was taken on the morning before I fell off!

:unsure:

I thought I'd put it up because I don't think any of you have seen my bike other than Sarowyn. And that's my Sean Astin Memphis Belle jacket, but hey, if Lara Croft has one, thats cool too!!! :lol::wub::wub: Vroom vroom. Gamgee = dangerous.

(yes I have my glasses on, they aren't bags round my eyes.) :D:lol:

bF, I will try and add you to MSN, but I hates it, and I rarely go on it. But that's just a phase I'm going through at the moment, but I will get back on it at some point!

oooooh, Lara will walk the comp! She rocks!!! :wub::o

*HUGS FOR AGENTS*

Lol! that pic was taken on the morning before I fell off!

:o

I thought I'd put it up because I don't think any of you have seen my bike other than Sarowyn. And that's my Sean Astin Memphis Belle jacket, but hey, if Lara Croft has one, thats cool too!!! :P:o:o Vroom vroom. Gamgee = dangerous.

(yes I have my glasses on, they aren't bags round my eyes.) ;);)

bF, I will try and add you to MSN, but I hates it, and I rarely go on it. But that's just a phase I'm going through at the moment, but I will get back on it at some point!

oooooh, Lara will walk the comp! She rocks!!! ;):o

*HUGS FOR AGENTS*

So lara and I aren't the only ones who chose clothes (not costumes) because they remind us us some geek thing that we love ;):D:P

I wasn't expecting there to be a Sean Astin connection to your lara croft, tr2 bomber jacket! :P

*thinks* Hey you could win best tomb raider!

*needing to type quicker.work*

the msn thing was mainly for Estelle's benifit (I have no other way of contacting her, other than totally randomly running into her in forbidden planet!). But I throught I'd let me friends know anyway jusy because. You don't need to be worrying about me mobbing anyone into lengthy online chats. You all know you can find me here (normally once a day, even if just in passing).

Watch me become addited to it now :wub::P Hardly on it? I've never been on it! But no one knows I'm here yet.

I think lara made that costume in one evening so it can be done...

However, how can I put this nicely, lara version of Misato was um *be tactleful now* not as good as her lara croft costume. I'm sure yours will be great! Good luck!  

Awww, I'm sure lara's was great! :D

If I don't do misato, how about I turn up as an MK shopper? :lol: Don't get many of those at wembley do you?! I'd scowl and swing my marks and sparks bag as I push past hobbits and other people. :D Am genius.

You could come as the witch king! That's much less scary! *shudders* I'm really going off cons in shopping centers....

OI!!!

frodo!!!!

its ME who will (eventually) get round to doing the witch-king's outfit.... remember that beautiful goblin helmet we saw last time...? :D :D :D i GOTTA get that and wear it.... :D :D :D

muahahahahahahaha..... :lol::D:o:firedevil:

http://quizilla.com/users/heehee/quizzes/W...20are%20you%3F/

do this quiz, its to see what harry potter person you are most like, im ron, theres some good answers for gertie :lol:

gertiegertiegertiegertiegertiegertiegertiegertieketteringgertigertiegertiegertieketteringgertiegertie

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *cho?*

1033697589_sktopharry.JPG

Harry

Which Harry Potter Character are you?

brought to you by Quizilla

Thinking of going to the Christopher Lee signing....

Trouble being it's pricey with no garanties... I'd have to go alone, but then I won't have to wear a costume :o:lol:

soz, just summing up pros and cons....

I will have the money for it, but then I've also got my eye on a new nadia cel :firedevil: or an elven cape (the actual matterial used in the film, they've come down in price now :D ). Can only afford one of the 3...

C. Lee would be a great addiction to my lotr autos :lol: .....

i think it seems like they're just selling 400 tickets... didn't look the price though have to do that soonish i guess.... :D seein as i ain't goin to to LFCC, though, i don't see it bein possible to make it to chris lee :D :D

The nadia cel I was talking about...

nadia55.jpg

Lovely isn't it? But comes with a heafty $350 price tag.  :D

What do ya think?

Cape, Lee or Nadia?

Background info for Agents: I already own a good few nadia cels, I've been in love with her since me were 14!

And you all know of my lotr love...

chris.

he's prolly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity...

you can get nadia any ole time :firedevil::lol:

just checked... the autos are an extra 30 quid... on top of the ticket prices, but hey....

i think its cheaper than the cel? :lol::D:o

Edited by Gandalf the Black

The nadia cel I was talking about...

nadia55.jpg

Lovely isn't it? But comes with a heafty $350 price tag.  :lol:

What do ya think?

Cape, Lee or Nadia?

Background info for Agents: I already own a good few nadia cels, I've been in love with her since me were 14!

And you all know of my lotr love...

chris.

he's prolly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity...

you can get nadia any ole time :wub::P

just checked... the autos are an extra 30 quid... on top of the ticket prices, but hey....

i think its cheaper than the cel? :lol::P:lol:

Not true actually. Nadia was made in 1991, 39 eps and very popular. Finding really good images of her, outside of Japan, over ten years later isn't all that easy. And there is always some one else waiting to buy! ALWAYS!

The price tag seems extreem, but not to me. I've loved nadia almost since the begining and started collecting cels straight away. Even back then it was hard to get hold of them cuz of the shows popularity, but the price tag was only £40!

My collection must be worth about 6 times more than what I paid for it, so new cels are kinda paying for themselves. I love knowing I could sell them on should I fall upon hard times.

Still though, I love what I've got already, and ... Christopher Lee :D:P

I think lara made that costume in one evening so it can be done...

However, how can I put this nicely, lara version of Misato was um *be tactleful now* not as good as her lara croft costume. I'm sure yours will be great! Good luck!  

Awww, I'm sure lara's was great! :D

If I don't do misato, how about I turn up as an MK shopper? :o Don't get many of those at wembley do you?! I'd scowl and swing my marks and sparks bag as I push past hobbits and other people. :D Am genius.

You could come as the witch king! That's much less scary! *shudders* I'm really going off cons in shopping centers....

OI!!!

frodo!!!!

its ME who will (eventually) get round to doing the witch-king's outfit.... remember that beautiful goblin helmet we saw last time...? :D :D :D i GOTTA get that and wear it.... :D :D :D

muahahahahahahaha..... :(:lol::lol::D

Ahhh. Yeah, that was cool! And a good price, if I remember :o

Definately do Witch King!!!!!

*waves* Hello all!

Caz, I have a misson for you! Come to bedford college and follow a tutor called Will around, singing in that lovely minstrel style that you have about how crap he is, and how he keeps messing things up, running away and being REALLY ANNOYING. You just need to follow and sing and annoy him. Agents Merry and Sam are counting on you! Jack Sparrow is counting on you! *salutes* :lol:

What do ya think?

Cape, Lee or Nadia?

Your cape is lovely as it is, so Lee or Nadia. :(

Past 100 pages! Or 50 in Gandalf's case!

Nickwise, are you writing novels as well as poems?? Did I read that in passing through the last few pages very quickly?

Sarowyn, you fond a mordor bridge?? Cool! We have some really good marshes locatios round here and a nice Tomb Raider bridge!!

babyFRODO the PIZZA HUT FOOT FIGHTING SCORE WAS OFFCIALLY 1-1, THATS ONE ALL TO FRODO AND GANDALF!

Pizza Hut Foot Fighting League

FRODO 1 - 1 GANDALF

There you go.

Yo! GtB. Just wanted to draw your attention to *cough* above.

For you and other Agents, I think I'm

babyFrodo@hotmail.com

I added you to my contact list!

*remembers that you know my email anyway and so would know it's me*

:wub: If I am ever online, just to warn - I can go insane on people on there. Gandalf will tell you. Chances are if I am online I am in an insane mood wherein I feel the need to use my icon of Hugo Weaving's Bum. It ain't pretty!

One day left at college, then it's half-term! Expect the gamgee and the...me, to be posting more than usual as we like, spare sort of time! :blink: *

* this is not a suggestion to steer clear of the forum for a week whilst we have free reign. We will set Gertie or Eamon on you if you run away. There is no escape.

Edited by sarowyn

*waves* Hello all!

Caz, I have a misson for you! Come to bedford college and follow a tutor called Will around, singing in that lovely minstrel style that you have about how crap he is, and how he keeps messing things up, running away and being REALLY ANNOYING. You just need to follow and sing and annoy him. Agents Merry and Sam are counting on you! Jack Sparrow is counting on you! *salutes* :wub:

What do ya think?

Cape, Lee or Nadia?

Your cape is lovely as it is, so Lee or Nadia. :blink:

Thanks. :wub: Course the capes 'll be available for a good while yet.... so it's not urgent.

*waves to Agents*

*waves* Hello all!

Caz, I have a misson for you! Come to bedford college and follow a tutor called Will around, singing in that lovely minstrel style that you have about how crap he is, and how he keeps messing things up, running away and being REALLY ANNOYING. You just need to follow and sing and annoy him. Agents Merry and Sam are counting on you! Jack Sparrow is counting on you! *salutes* B)

What do ya think?

Cape, Lee or Nadia?

Your cape is lovely as it is, so Lee or Nadia. :wub:

Yes! The minstrelling MUST happen!!!

*sings*

he's running away, he's running away,

I think he's forgotten,

My name today...

He's lost his keys, he's lost his keys,

I really want to,

Kick him in the knees...

:blink::wub:

Caz, we need you.

amon
For you and other Agents, I think I'm

babyFrodo@hotmail.com

I added you to my contact list!

*remembers that you know my email anyway and so would know it's me*

B) If I am ever online, just to warn - I can go insane on people on there. Gandalf will tell you. Chances are if I am online I am in an insane mood wherein I feel the need to use my icon of Hugo Weaving's Bum. It ain't pretty!

One day left at college, then it's half-term! Expect the gamgee and the...me, to be posting more than usual as we like, spare sort of time! :wub: *

* this is not a suggestion to steer clear of the forum for a week whilst we have free reign. We will set Gertie or Eamon on you if you run away. There is no escape.

Eamon? that sounds scary :blink: *shiver*

I is going on holiday sat, so you'll be seeing nothing of me for one week.

Come now, stop crying. :wub:

I did have me first go on msn today with Lady of the Realm. Twas fun! I may become adicted yet.

I have plaster in my hair and I have gotten so behind with my emails *slaps self*

Hi babyFrodo!

Hi Sarowyn!

*hugs both*

bF, you're going ON HOLIDAY????? :blink::wub:B) don't you leave me!!!!!!!! *wails cries* DON'T GO WHERE I CAN'T FOLLOW!!!

(have a nice time btw) :wub:

You aint threatening them with Eamon are you? (is this the first or the second? because Eamon the second isn't AS evil...But then....Eamon the first isn't AS evil as The Gertie.)

Stupid comp! Please let me post!

No Elijah anouncement tonight Agents *sniff*

Did someone say Hugo Weaving's bum?

I will return NW. You'll be glad of the peace, I'm sure :lol:

*remebers last holiday to Spain. Invited friend. Friend thought there might be a good location and packed lara croft costume. Customes was fun. TOY guns!*