• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, you can interfere....

just won't do ya any good :P :P :P:headscratch::headscratch::D

I realise that. I won't interfere.

I'll just skim over a number of questions for you and send them elsewhere. :D:P

I didn't want to cause any friction in my research, but I think it's turning out unethical and may have to be cancelled. (apart from Sarowyn, who really loves answering them.... :headscratch: ) :headscratch: little miss on the fence.

eh?

unethical?

friction?

i think they're interesting... make me think a bit... :P :P

i use pernicitty or however you spell it

hehe, cool...

i think we all must just be too influenced by our parents, i think thats where it came from to us!! :headscratch::headscratch:

LOL! I got it off me uncle, who uses all sorts of very outdated (but long and interesting) words.

like lackadaisical. I love that one. It appeared in so many of my Comm. Studs essays. :headscratch:

i use pernicitty or however you spell it

hehe, cool...

i think we all must just be too influenced by our parents, i think thats where it came from to us!! :headscratch::headscratch:

LOL! I got it off me uncle, who uses all sorts of very outdated (but long and interesting) words.

like lackadaisical. I love that one. It appeared in so many of my Comm. Studs essays. :headscratch:

i've heard that one too... :headscratch::D

just won't do ya any good :P :P :P:headscratch::headscratch::D

I didn't want to cause any friction in my research, but I think it's turning out unethical and may have to be cancelled. (apart from Sarowyn, who really loves answering them.... :headscratch: ) :headscratch: little miss on the fence.

eh?

unethical?

friction?

i think they're interesting... make me think a bit... :P :P

Unethical, in that these are the SIMPLE questions, and I'm already starting to worry about you.

I'm taking it into realm 2 after i have the responses from the rest of the Agents. Caz, I need to e-mail you, when I have formulated questions for you.

just won't do ya any good :P :P :P:D :D :D

I didn't want to cause any friction in my research, but I think it's turning out unethical and may have to be cancelled. (apart from Sarowyn, who really loves answering them.... :huh: ) :lol: little miss on the fence.

eh?

unethical?

friction?

i think they're interesting... make me think a bit... :D :D

Unethical, in that these are the SIMPLE questions, and I'm already starting to worry about you.

I'm taking it into realm 2 after i have the responses from the rest of the Agents. Caz, I need to e-mail you, when I have formulated questions for you.

ah, keep them coming. they're good :D :D

at the very least i want to know what else you intend to ask :P :P

Mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi,

Gwlad beirdd a chantorion, enwogion o fri;

he he just realised

and the next line

Ei gwrol ryfelwyr, gwladgarwyr tra mad,

Yup!

I will eventually have the whole thing on here, because it's tribute to someone.

yup, Gandalf, i don't doubt that you've heard that word. Its actually quite common.

ranslation for gandalf

The land of my fathers, the land of my choice,

The land in which poets and minstrels rejoice;

The land whose stern warriors were true to the core,

And the next line....something about being gallant and brave and fighting for the land, giving their life. :huh: sorry, I'm a little rusty on my memory of it, despite it being on s scroll pinned to my wall.

national anthem of WALES

ahh...

wait...

wales has a national anthem? :huh:

other than 'baaaaa.....' ?? :lol:

:D:D:D:D:D

You forget who owns the orc sword here.

Actually, I had to laugh at myself. I had a pair of socks in my cupboard (don't ask why...don't normally keep these things)

but they have a little sheep on them which say 'BAAA' on the side.

NOT GOOD.

national anthem of WALES

ahh...

wait...

wales has a national anthem? :huh:

other than 'baaaaa.....' ?? :lol:

:D:D:D:D:D

You forget who owns the orc sword here.

Actually, I had to laugh at myself. I had a pair of socks in my cupboard (don't ask why...don't normally keep these things)

but they have a little sheep on them which say 'BAAA' on the side.

NOT GOOD.

hehehe :D:P:D :D

i'm the one who proved they were dangerous with a sword :P :P :P

Geiriau Cymraeg

Mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi,

Gwlad beirdd a chantorion, enwogion o fri;

Ei gwrol ryfelwyr, gwladgarwyr tra mad,

Tros ryddid gollasant eu gwaed.

Gwlad, gwlad, pleidiol wyf i'm gwlad.

Tra mor yn fur i'r bur hoff bau,

O bydded i'r hen iaith barhau.

Hen Gymru fynyddig, paradwys y bardd,

Pob dyffryn, pob clogwyn i'm golwg sydd hardd;

Trwy deimlad gwladgarol, mor swynol yw si

Ei nentydd, afonydd, i mi.

Os treisiodd y gelyn fy ngwlad tan ei droed,

Mae hen iaith y Cymry mor fyw ag erioed,

Ni luddiwyd yr awen gan erchyll law brad.

Na thelyn berseiniol fy ngwlad.

Realm One:

The simple questions. Real easy, determines very slight aspects of the character. Need this completing.

Realm Two:

Slightly more sophisticated, more questions in which your responses will emphasise the way society has influenced the character.

Realm Three:

Is where things get a little strange. I'll keep this to myself for now, as I want it to be as compulsively answered as possible.

Realm Four:

I think this was the development of the interaction BETWEEN you guys. I will be asking things that tell me just how this little agency operates amongst itself.

Now, I am having one difficulty, whether or not I include myself in this novel, technically, with the way I have set it out, I'm not necessary. :huh:

Realm One:

The simple questions. Real easy, determines very slight aspects of the character. Need this completing.

Realm Two:

Slightly more sophisticated, more questions in which your responses will emphasise the way society has influenced the character.

Realm Three:

Is where things get a little strange. I'll keep this to myself for now, as I want it to be as compulsively answered as possible.

Realm Four:

I think this was the development of the interaction BETWEEN you guys. I will be asking things that tell me just how this little agency operates amongst itself.

Now, I am having one difficulty, whether or not I include myself in this novel, technically, with the way I have set it out, I'm not necessary. :lol:

you're necessary... :D :D :D :D :D :D

where would we be without our gardner? :huh:

Realm One:

Realm Two:

Realm Three:

Realm Four:

Now, I am having one difficulty, whether or not I include myself in this novel, technically, with the way I have set it out, I'm not necessary. :D

you're necessary... :D :D :D :D :D :D

hehe, I'll tell you sommet, you might've had a better c6.

I'm finding my character the most difficult here. Seriously difficult. I can't question myself, it just leads to manic thoughts.... :D:lol:

Realm One:

Realm Two:

Realm Three:

Realm Four:

Now, I am having one difficulty, whether or not I include myself in this novel, technically, with the way I have set it out, I'm not necessary. :D

you're necessary... :D:P :P :D :D :D

hehe, I'll tell you sommet, you might've had a better c6.

I'm finding my character the most difficult here. Seriously difficult. I can't question myself, it just leads to manic thoughts.... :D:D

how could we have had a better C6 without you?? :lol:

and hey, you can't question yourself... but you can ask us about you? :D