Project Hobbit

Nickwise Gamgee

Yerah, I'll guess they'll be another thing I'll be bringing to c7.  ;)

I'm not being cheeky! My computer is just refusing links! Oh, but this one worked, and I don't like the idea of Sam discarding his pots and pans, and Saruman....hmm...how can they call that homage to Christopher Lee 'gee, sorry we cut all your scenes, but hye, we put in the lovely death scene.'

What colour would he come back as? You should know. I mean, fair play, he falls over and dies, but Gandalf has to fight a firey winged demon through the pits of the earth just to have a change of clothes. I think Saruman should come back Grey again. That'd teach him. :P

i think...

saruman the many-coloured... :o:wub:

thats what he calls himself in the book at isengard when gandalf first visits... :D

i mean the email is cheeky :D;)

i discovered a link to a special signing (hint!!!) that C. Lee is doing in england in november... the only film for which he will NOT sign stuff is dracula, he's even signin for LOTR!!!! :o

i was surprised to read that, since he was really upset with the cutting of his last scene from the theatrical... but with the death scene in existence, i'm not bloody surprised at it being cut!!!!

and actually, in the book, sam DOES discard everything... :D:P

Yeah, i thought that. Tweren't no Saruman the white. But I didn't quite get the book *derp* I couldn't make out if he was sauruman the many colours or sauruman the clear....

:lol::D:o

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Past 100 pages! Or 50 in Gandalf's case!

Nickwise, are you writing novels as well as poems?? Did I read that in passing through the last few pages very quickly?

Sarowyn, you fond a mordor bridge?? Cool! We have some really good marshes locatios round here and a nice Tomb Raider bridge!!

babyFRODO the PIZZA HUT FOOT FIGHTING SCORE WAS OFFCIALLY 1-1, THATS ONE ALL TO FRODO AND GANDALF!

Pizza Hut Foot Fighting League

FRODO 1 - 1 GANDALF

There you go.

Ooo ooo ooo! We must not miss X-Factor!!!

Absolutely not! My boss keeps trying to talk me into applying to go on big brother. :D:o;)

This series of Trading up is on to it's third week so me mum and dad should be on in about 2 weeks. Probably when we're on holiday... :lol:;)

Sam...does he discard EVERYTHING?? ok. Sorry. I WAS being cheeky there. :P:lol:

'can't go walking through mordor in nought but your skin, Mr Frodo....I've tried it, it's too cold.' :lol: I am bad. :lol:

Why didn't they keep nudie Frodo seen in film? *sob* It was VITAL to plot....*sobbs some more...*

Ahem. :blush:

Ooo ooo ooo! We must not miss X-Factor!!!

Absolutely not! My boss keeps trying to talk me into applying to go on big brother. :lol::lol::lol:

This series of Trading up is on to it's third week so me mum and dad should be on in about 2 weeks. Probably when we're on holiday... :blush::P

Cool! If you are on your hols, I can tape it for you. Get i put on dvd and sell copies to all who wants one!

I'm joking of course. :lol:

I'm looking forward to watching it.

What time's X-factor on?It's usually around seven innit?

Gosh, I better go and get ready to go out soon! Need to take Cammy reference material with me.

Yeah damn trains are a waste of time. I say repalce them all with teleporters!!

Who's making the project hobbit movie, then??

I will take the role of Lara Croft and Nathan Lane can play Lara's love interest!

"I can't tell you what times the trains are running, cuz they all come at different times. Also we don't have any time tables for you to look at..."

How much do I love Railtrack?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

There is to be a PH novel. We were all getting a little over excited with the idea of it's movie rights :P

You want to be in it?! Cool! I'm sure Agent Sam (the writer) will allow this. Possably Elijah Wood should play me... :blush: I'll train him.... I warn you Elijah my training techniques are somewhat "hands on" :lol::lol::P

Um, some while ago, I did make for me a wall paper (yes this is currently on me desktop! *cough* bighead *cough*)

I did want to show yous cuz I like the babyFrodo logo. I wanted this on a badge for c6 but my printers screwed so it didn't happen!! :blush:

I did my best to find a font thet was close-ish to the lotr logo writing for the "Frodo".

Here it is...

bfwallsmall.jpg

ha ha ha, just went to local jumble sale, I think the man was a bit scared that i was buying loads of belts :D

I have a back pack of some 37 pattern webbing (army gear ww2) which would make a good hobbit bag, if anyone wants it??

looks like this

http://www.airbornerecce.com/dtroop/images.../small_pack.jpg

*ding dong*Staff anouncement will nickwise please come to the forum thankyou

I have been avoiding posting because I really should be quieter a la forum.

I owe Sarowyn a big soppy e-mail. *hugs her*

Yep, there WILL be a PH novel, and Lara, yeah, I write crappy novels too, I say that because they're not very good and they take ages to come to conclusion.

Sorry bF, about your random text. :o I have now worked out how to put in exclamation marks etc. I was also checking if you still loved your Sam. :D:D

Caaaazmir, sorry I have been p*****g you off at work. Will be nicer. And I will bring your sword to work next Friday.

:D I'm so spaced out. :P

*hugs all*

edit : babyFrodo, I love your little wallpaper! I might have to make a project hobbit one! :P You are such a good Frodo!

Edited by Nickwise Gamgee

I have been avoiding posting because I really should be quieter a la forum.

No worries there. Welcome to the project Hobbit chat room. LOL! I'd HAVE been about more often if not for overtime and College. I've been able to fit sleep in this weekend :o !

Sorry bF, about your random text. I have now worked out how to put in exclamation marks etc. I was also checking if you still loved your Sam.

Impressed! It can take me about 2 months to suss my phone out! But, in my defence, I've never had to resort to the instuctions book yet! :P:P Never stopped loving my Sam :wub: and ramdom texts are always welcome :D

edit : babyFrodo, I love your little wallpaper! I might have to make a project hobbit one! :D You are such a good Frodo!

Thanks. :D Funny, I was thinking after I posted that, that a PH wallpaper or logo or serveral of the above might be fun :D What's everyone's opinion of agents stealing photos from other Agents *looks shifty* :unsure: Only wear peeps are looking better than some of the stuff I've got.

You should have a go at a ph wallpaper, nw. Brighten up the ol' computer! Probably make logging on a brighter experience! How about a Gertie wp? Wah! Did I just write that?!

Any ideas for a new catchphase my Sam? Mine is a little outdated now. Might have to go watch fotr to get more quotes....

ha ha ha, just went to local jumble sale, I think the man was a bit scared that i was buying loads of belts :unsure:

I have a back pack of some 37 pattern webbing (army gear ww2) which would make a good hobbit bag, if anyone wants it??

looks like this

http://www.airbornerecce.com/dtroop/images.../small_pack.jpg

*ding dong*Staff anouncement will nickwise please come to the forum thankyou

LOL! lara and I had to buy quite a few belts for my orc armour, the man asked us who we're gonna be whipping! :P We decided telling him they were part of a costume could only make matters worse....

What's everyone's opinion of agents stealing photos from other Agents *looks shifty*

What! thats my shifty idea!! *evil glares at frodo* if you don't behave ill kick your skulking friend about again (he made a great

football) (gone back into faramir mode again now)

gaaa im bored

I'm a little concerned about the archers. remember I mentioned a yorgert shortage? well, they've never followed up on this plot, and now I'm really begining to fret.

Do you think I should buy a load of yogerts and take them round to the mailbox (yes, the archers IS recorded in b'ham *shudder*) so the cast can have one each?

:unsure: