Project Hobbit

Nickwise Gamgee

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi   *drops down & dies of tiredness*

*picks you up, resuscitates you*

don't die! Minstrelling is needed!!! (have you read your mission?)

GtB, you won't be online next week either, so me and Sarowyn WILL have free reign!!!! (or will you have access to a computer?) :firedevil:

MWHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

no???????

shes falling asleep shes nodding off,

shes gunna hit the keyboard top

shes r fvh4vjek4vddh4ed7dh74 dh4k7 sd7h4e sdkh47dsh79rdckh7r3 he3 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Agent Pippin, your first official mission is located (methinks) a couple of pages back, and it's posted up by Sarowyn. We've discussed this intently.

Gandalf, I care not, me and Sarowyn WILL have free reign! For I am the almighty wig-bearer, fear me!

:D

hi   *drops down & dies of tiredness*

*picks you up, resuscitates you*

don't die! Minstrelling is needed!!! (have you read your mission?)

GtB, you won't be online next week either, so me and Sarowyn WILL have free reign!!!! (or will you have access to a computer?) :firedevil:

MWHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

no???????

shes falling asleep shes nodding off,

shes gunna hit the keyboard top

shes r fvh4vjek4vddh4ed7dh74 dh4k7 sd7h4e sdkh47dsh79rdckh7r3 he3 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Agent Pippin, your first official mission is located (methinks) a couple of pages back, and it's posted up by Sarowyn. We've discussed this intently.

Gandalf, I care not, me and Sarowyn WILL have free reign! For I am the almighty wig-bearer, fear me!

:lol:

to have free reign you need to get rid of me first.... :D:P:P:P

3 POSITIVE words?????

errr....

errrr.....

and

ummm....

:D:P :P :lol::P

There's no helping you. :firedevil:

what about 'intellectual?' or 'helpful' or 'dangerous' (ok, the last one is only when you are in possession of an orc sword.)

Caz, you need to be less good at wokr, otherwise I'll gets the sack. The sack of taters. Yup. 'this is not good'

:D a compliment from James is like gold dust on the moon.

3 POSITIVE words?????

errr....

errrr.....

and

ummm....

:lol::o:D;):P

There's no helping you. :P

what about 'intellectual?' or 'helpful' or 'dangerous' (ok, the last one is only when you are in possession of an orc sword.)

Caz, you need to be less good at wokr, otherwise I'll gets the sack. The sack of taters. Yup. 'this is not good'

:P a compliment from James is like gold dust on the moon.

???

being dangerous is a GOOD thing????

:firedevil::D:D:P

Caz, I have a misson for you! Come to bedford college and follow a tutor called Will around, singing in that lovely minstrel style that you have about how crap he is, and how he keeps messing things up, running away and being REALLY ANNOYING. You just need to follow and sing and annoy him. Agents Merry and Sam are counting on you! Jack Sparrow is counting on you! *salutes

He's a tutor called will and he's really lame

he messes things up and finds someone to blame

no, hes buggering off and running away........

now hes acting really gay

We'll set gertie on him if we really dare

its an evil rebelious blob of hair

its maulling his face it shreds and tairs.....

now hes hidden in her lair

mwahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :headscratch:

Edited by cazamir

Caz, I have a misson for you! Come to bedford college and follow a tutor called Will around, singing in that lovely minstrel style that you have about how crap he is, and how he keeps messing things up, running away and being REALLY ANNOYING. You just need to follow and sing and annoy him. Agents Merry and Sam are counting on you! Jack Sparrow is counting on you! *salutes

*LAUGHING MY SKILLET OFF HERE*

love it.

Gotta sing it to him.

I'll lend you a nice feather for your hat, but you'll have to provide the tights.....

love it.

Gotta sing it to him.

I'll lend you a nice feather for your hat, but you'll have to provide the tights.....

ill need a lute

:headscratch:   :headscratch:   :headscratch:   :headscratch:

Ok, Ok. I know for a fact it's impossible to convince someone they're a good person if they just don't want to hear it. I'm not going to force you to believe it.

hehe, i'm just bein me... pernickety and awkward :P:D:P:D:P

someone else used the word pernickety! WOOHOO!!!

joy! :P

I was starting to wonder if it was a real word! I thought I might have made it up!

There's two words there, which technically aren't as bad as the last three.

love it.

Gotta sing it to him.

ill need a lute

hehe, its cool :headscratch::headscratch::headscratch:

love it.

Gotta sing it to him.

ill need a lute

You can have whatever you need, you get your own expense account for the minstrel costume, the intstruments, the following band (if you so desire) and your own five-day-a-year-holiday and pension plan.

All courtesey of Eamonic-Balrog Enterprises, Ltd. :headscratch:

Ok, Ok. I know for a fact it's impossible to convince someone they're a good person if they just don't want to hear it. I'm not going to force you to believe it.

I was starting to wonder if it was a real word! I thought I might have made it up!

pernickety is a word i've used as long time... not sure if it exists in common usage, but if its a word its a word :P :P :P

not AS bad... but then i could change and add more nasties... :P :P :P

pernickety is a word i've used as long time... not sure if it exists in common usage, but if its a word its a word :P :P :P

I usually get a raised eyebrow when I describe someone (usually my sister) as pernickety.

Don't add nasties. I have a loooong list of words I could attribute to myself and practically none of them are particularly nice....take it from me, you'll only get a hobbit whining in your ear about putting yourself down.

But then, I apologise, I DID say to give words that YOU believe describe you, so you have a point, I shouldn't interfere.

I usually get a raised eyebrow when I describe someone (usually my sister) as pernickety.

Don't add nasties. I have a loooong list of words I could attribute to myself and practically none of them are particularly nice....take it from me, you'll only get a hobbit whining in your ear about putting yourself down.

But then, I apologise, I DID say to give words that YOU believe describe you, so you have a point, I shouldn't interfere.

oh, you can interfere....

just won't do ya any good :P :P :P :P :P :P

ive come to tell you how annoying you are

ill follow you home ill wait by your car

ill sit in the pub while your at the the bar

you can me a drink but i don't like cydaaaar.......

upon you we shall wage a war

Keep it coming, it's frigging brilliant! Just what we need to scare the living daylights out of him.....ok, just annoy him into an early grave. :headscratch: its somewhat more torturous than oatmeal....

oh, you can interfere....

just won't do ya any good :P :P :P:headscratch::headscratch::D

I realise that. I won't interfere.

I'll just skim over a number of questions for you and send them elsewhere. :D:P

I didn't want to cause any friction in my research, but I think it's turning out unethical and may have to be cancelled. (apart from Sarowyn, who really loves answering them.... :headscratch: ) :headscratch: little miss on the fence.