Project Hobbit

Nickwise Gamgee

What's everyone's opinion of agents stealing photos from other Agents *looks shifty*

What! thats my shifty idea!! *evil glares at frodo* if you don't behave ill kick your skulking friend about again (he made a great

football) (gone back into faramir mode again now)

gaaa im bored

:unsure::P:P

*thinks* ahh, I need him to guide us to mordor.... Guess I'll just have to behave then :wub:

For now... :D

Hey Cazzy!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats everyone going to LFCC as?

Lara is going as Chun Li, but this time she's bringing her sis (Kim, 19) as Cammy! They'll look great together ;) as Kim actually looks like Cammy!

I shall be Fellowship Frodo. I don't know why. The c6 cos comp makes me not want to costume for show masters ever again. Just remembering that the first london con was really great, and I don't want to be left out when all yous are stopped for photos....

I'm also hoping one of our friends does her Jasmin costume. Also Mich, I think is Corrination Arwen :blink:

How about you? Hope you're going to lfacc!!!!!!!!! :P:huh:

Edited by babyFrodo

*hugs pip* Can't wait.

We'll only be going on the saturday, unless say, Elijah is anounced or something...

Wish there was a lotr guest going.....

Oooo, x factor is on in 8 mins! (still liking the idea of a "ph factor" :huh:;):P )

:blink: Or Orlando. Yeah, I 'd say that woild also be a good reason to go both days :lol:

Busted were great on ant and dec!!!! Very very funny!

They were doing a radio show hosted by two "nuns" (ant and dec disguised). The best bit was "competition time" when the nuns anounced that the prize to the first person to call in and corected spell busted, would be - dinner cooked by Charlie at his house *then proceeded to read out his address* :P:lol:

Charlie, thinking this was a live broadcast, was of course, horrified!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

Ello Baby Frodo!!!!!!!

I meant to ask do you go on msn?

Hello there, Lady of the Realm! *waves* :blink:

Not at the moment, but I'm planing on getting it very soon, I'll be sure to let you know!

*doubletakes* heck, I may as well go download it now, I keep putting it off.

:lol: Slight distraction as I see some of our agents are online *hugs*

Hello agent frodo!

I shan't be around for long, but *HUGS* all the same!

As seems to be the trend for me right now, I don't have a clue what I'll be wearing to LFACC. I'd love to be Misato, but seeing as I've yet to start on that... :blink: heaven knows.

Hope all agents are well! :wub:

hello. *hugs all again.*

I have been working on the Gertie wallpaper (just kidding. that's a very scary idea. Imagine...logging in to see...THAT.)

I'm also thinking of updating my catchphrase, bF. :wub:

I'm not staying long this evening, but don't be frightened if something strange gets dropped into a few e-mail inboxes in the next few days. I am just researching a few of you.

Samwise love all round. :lol::P

*spaces back out* :blink:

hello. *hugs all again.*

I have been working on the Gertie wallpaper (just kidding. that's a very scary idea. Imagine...logging in to see...THAT.)

I'm also thinking of updating my catchphrase, bF. :P

I'm not staying long this evening, but don't be frightened if something strange gets dropped into a few e-mail inboxes in the next few days. I am just researching a few of you.

Samwise love all round. :wub::blink:

*spaces back out* :blink:

You are a chief model maker!

Balrogs all round!!! :lol:

*waves back*

What is this project hobbit???

oooh! can I answer this one?

It WAS a little thread for planning costumed photoshoots, and then it developed into a whole agency of random chatter......... and its my little Gollum-style hideaway from the rest of the forum at times. :blink:

These guys, my agents, are my visitors in this little asylum. They all rock. *hugs them all*

hello. *hugs all again.*

I'm also thinking of updating my catchphrase, bF.  ^_^

Samwise love all round. :blink:  :D

*spaces back out* :blink:

You are a chief model maker!

Balrogs all round!!! :lol:

Balrogs all round indeed!!!

*makes models of winged fiery demons for tea-light project*

How CAN Will say I'm not capable? :wub: Or whatever reason he had, it wasn't good enough. :P

OATMEAL

As seems to be the trend for me right now, I don't have a clue what I'll be wearing to LFACC. I'd love to be Misato, but seeing as I've yet to start on that... heaven knows.

I think lara made that costume in one evening so it can be done...

However, how can I put this nicely, lara version of Misato was um *be tactleful now* not as good as her lara croft costume. I'm sure yours will be great! Good luck! B):D

:wub: This is for the novel no doubt! lol! This is great NW!

*thinks* unless you're a spy... NO WAY! i'm joking of course *love to the gardener* :P

However, how can I put this nicely, lara version of Misato was um *be tactleful now* not as good as her lara croft costume. I'm sure yours will be great! Good luck! 

Awww, I'm sure lara's was great! :P

If I don't do misato, how about I turn up as an MK shopper? :wub: Don't get many of those at wembley do you?! I'd scowl and swing my marks and sparks bag as I push past hobbits and other people. B) Am genius.

*waves back*

I think our gardener, Agent Sam (Nickwise Gamgee) has done a good job in anwsering this already. Just wanted to throw in my two cents... B)

As usual :wub:

Project hobbit is a costume thread we started, also with a view to getting good photos of our costumes! So making costumes and going on photo shoots really! Not just lotr, all costumes are welcome.

That's how it started. Then we all found ourselves making friends and are often just on here to chat, sometimes still about costumes, but mostly mad humour!

We welcome everyone *even evil wigs* and most regulars to the thread have an "Agent" name. I am Agent Frodo. Again doesn't have to be lotr. We have Agent Lara and also Agent swarm of wasps... :P

Agents normally recruit themselves...

However, how can I put this nicely, lara version of Misato was um *be tactleful now* not as good as her lara croft costume. I'm sure yours will be great! Good luck!  

Awww, I'm sure lara's was great! :P

If I don't do misato, how about I turn up as an MK shopper? :wub: Don't get many of those at wembley do you?! I'd scowl and swing my marks and sparks bag as I push past hobbits and other people. B) Am genius.

You could come as the witch king! That's much less scary! *shudders* I'm really going off cons in shopping centers....

Gardner spy.....erm...I have been discovered! Argh!

I just got a pop up right this minute of.....a garden. No writing, nothing...just a pretty picture of a garden. :wub::PB):D:lol:

I am indeed researching for the novel. I am struggling to think of questions which directly link to each of you, most of you will get very similar questions over the next few months, probably in a different order though. Order IS important.

I don't possess Lara's e-mail, and hotmail has been refusing me contacts recently, so I will have to leave her for a little while (hug for Lara, I am not ignoring you, I will come to you as and when my e-mail gets round to it, otherwise I'll post some questions on the forum for you.) :D

Sarowyn, I may start asking you at college, don't be afraid if I get out a notebook....

:lol:

OF COURSE I'M A SPY! WHY WOULD I BE CALLED 'AGENT SAMWISE?' LOL!!!! :lol:

shock you now....bF, YOU are a spy too!!!

Gardner spy.....erm...I have been discovered! Argh!

I just got a pop up right this minute of.....a garden. No writing, nothing...just a pretty picture of a garden. :wub::PB):D:lol:

I am indeed researching for the novel. I am struggling to think of questions which directly link to each of you, most of you will get very similar questions over the next few months, probably in a different order though. Order IS important.

I don't possess Lara's e-mail, and hotmail has been refusing me contacts recently, so I will have to leave her for a little while (hug for Lara, I am not ignoring you, I will come to you as and when my e-mail gets round to it, otherwise I'll post some questions on the forum for you.) :D

Sarowyn, I may start asking you at college, don't be afraid if I get out a notebook....

:lol:

OF COURSE I'M A SPY! WHY WOULD I BE CALLED 'AGENT SAMWISE?' LOL!!!! :D

shock you now....bF, YOU are a spy too!!!

:lol:B) I like the idea of being researched....

which is quite strange really :lol: Perhaps I like being needed. :lol:

I'M a SPY?! me... no, no,...I....

I'm not good enuff. I'll talk when strapped to a table with nasty lazer thing slowly coming towards me, I know I will....

Sorry, if i spill your secrets agents, it will only be to save my own life *coward :P * however the train story remain a tightly guarded secret :P

oh, okay.....Untill lfacc2.

Hello :wub: *hugs frodo, nickwise & sarowyn & what the heck hugs Miss Of the realm aswell*

he he he, can't think of much too say, just wasting space, oh I put a needle 6mm into my thumb today, all in the name of costume making (It hurt :P )

im just here, resident lunatic, im ok at the mo the moon isn't full