MISCHIEF

Billybird

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your excused!! we all have a few too many beers from time to time and if your me it happens alot! lol!

Smaug was it you that I met outside the 'Harry met Sally' theatre in london in march wen lfacc was on??

Lmao!!! You remembered!! Yeah!! Who were you then!? lol!

Your excused!! we all have a few too many beers from time to time and if your me it happens alot! lol!

Smaug was it you that I met outside the 'Harry met Sally' theatre in london in march wen lfacc was on??

Lmao!!! You remembered!! Yeah!! Who were you then!? lol!

em I was the tall one with shortish dark brown hair and I took a photo of me and you with my camera!! ;)

I havent spoken to you in ages!!! how are you? :P

Look on some of the costume threads up in the C6 section! Some people needed there!

I have two costumes on the go for C6 and LFACC2. ones secret that only about 4 people know about and the other is Misty from Pokémon :wub:

sounds lke a new society.

'The GtB's great girls society'

:wub::D:D:wub:

hehe, i dare you to post it in the main forum!!!

just make sure not to wear makeup for me... if a girl can't be herself and completely natural, then who can she be???

smaug - thats way too many books. i'd be interested though in lookin through some of them - i've an interest in both world wars, and i'm from ireland. you got anything on the early celtic church? thats the extent of my interest in irish hisory. :D:wub::D

:wub:  :D  :D  :wub:

just make sure not to wear makeup for me... if a girl can't be herself and completely natural, then who can she be???

smaug - thats way too many books. i'd be interested though in lookin through some of them - i've an interest in both world wars, and i'm from ireland. you got anything on the early celtic church? thats the extent of my interest in irish hisory. :D:wub::D

Random Point - URGH Make-up.

Relevant Point - Yes we have ALOT on celtic church, family is also Irish! Loads of stuff on it! Dad doesn't lend out though because of the value of some books.

Where abouts in Ireland are you from then?

:wub:  :D  :D  :wub:

Random Point - URGH Make-up.

Relevant Point - Yes we have ALOT on celtic church, family is also Irish! Loads of stuff on it! Dad doesn't lend out though because of the value of some books.

Where abouts in Ireland are you from then?

tyrone. my mothers family can be traced back quite a bit apparently, to somewhere in connaght several hundred hears ago (not sure how far tho!!!)

how bout yourself?

hehe, i know myself i'm not the best person with books - i wouldn't be thinkin on borrowin!!! but i intend sometime (like, in a few years) to do a bit more research into some early stuff... you could be a great point of reference for what i'd need to look for!!! :D:D:lol:

tyrone. my mothers family can be traced back quite a bit apparently, to somewhere in connaght several hundred hears ago (not sure how far tho!!!)

how bout yourself?

hehe, i know myself i'm not the best person with books - i wouldn't be thinkin on borrowin!!! but i intend sometime (like, in a few years) to do a bit more research into some early stuff... you could be a great point of reference for what i'd need to look for!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I know my family to be from South Armargh but as for any other bits not sure! :D My Dad is the brain concerning family history. My Mum's family is as English as it can get and my Dad's side is Irish. My Gran has a Scottish surname though even though she's as Irish as a shamrock :D

We have our family back about 95 generations. Pretty groovy! We have two interesting people in ours, Edward Longshanks and King Eric Bloodaxe of York!

Excuse me while I just go kick my brothers butt on Driv3r...

how bout yourself?

hehe, i know myself i'm not the best person with books - i wouldn't be thinkin on borrowin!!!  but i intend sometime (like, in a few years) to do a bit more research into some early stuff... you could be a great point of reference for what i'd need to look for!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I know my family to be from South Armargh but as for any other bits not sure! :D My Dad is the brain concerning family history. My Mum's family is as English as it can get and my Dad's side is Irish. My Gran has a Scottish surname though even though she's as Irish as a shamrock :D

We have our family back about 95 generations. Pretty groovy! We have two interesting people in ours, Edward Longshanks and King Eric Bloodaxe of York!

ahh... you've all really put alot of effort into genalogy... i've never been concerned about it...

hey, i'm gonna go now myself - discworld noir and delta force 2 await!!! :D:D:lol:

how bout yourself?

hehe, i know myself i'm not the best person with books - i wouldn't be thinkin on borrowin!!!  but i intend sometime (like, in a few years) to do a bit more research into some early stuff... you could be a great point of reference for what i'd need to look for!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

ahh... you've all really put alot of effort into genalogy... i've never been concerned about it...

hey, i'm gonna go now myself - discworld noir and delta force 2 await!!! :D:D:lol:

*eyes brothers obsession with surround sound systems and such things*

*basks in computer gaming heaven*

*Fires a gun and hears it behind her*

mwahahahaa......

*scrapes some chairs across the floor*

*taps pencil on the table*

*hums a tuneless tune*

*pops bubble wrap*

*shuffles noisily*

*coughs repeatedly*

*sniffs*