MISCHIEF

Billybird

Yeah, that bit cracked me up when Andy did that! :headscratch: What a legend :firedevil:

Aaaaaaahhhhh.... *jumps out of the way of Smaugy mischief*

*watches with amusement at the commencing havoc*

:firedevil::blush::blush:

*pulls rugs out from under people*

*taps people on shoulders and runs away*

*prank calls*

*snirkle* :wub::headscratch:

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that bit cracked me up when Andy did that!  :headscratch:  What a legend :blush:

Aaaaaaahhhhh.... *jumps out of the way of Smaugy mischief*

*watches with amusement at the commencing havoc*

:blush:  :wub:  :wub:

*pulls rugs out from under people*

*taps people on shoulders and runs away*

*prank calls*

*snirkle* :P:headscratch:

Btw - the craziness was aimed at HG, not you Smaug!! :firedevil:

*hands Smaug the medal of mischief*

haven't seen that much mischief in these parts for a thousand seconds! :firedevil:

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

What you rollin' your eyes at, buster??! :lol:;):P

Btw - it's Liv's birthday tomorrow :P

rollin eyes at chicksies!!! :P:P

*realises whats been said*

her birthday????

damn... do i have enough time to wrap myself up in ribbons to get sent as her present? :headscratch::headscratch::headscratch:

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

:lol: Now it's my turn..... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Rolling eyes at guyses!!! :P

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

What you rollin' your eyes at, buster??! :lol:;);)

Btw - it's Liv's birthday tomorrow :P

rollin eyes at chicksies!!! :P:P

*realises whats been said*

her birthday????

damn... do i have enough time to wrap myself up in ribbons to get sent as her present? :headscratch::headscratch::headscratch:

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

:lol: Now it's my turn..... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Rolling eyes at guyses!!! :P

problem luvvie - theres only one of us!!!

(at leas that i know of on this thread!!!)

:P:P:P:P:P

haley - i would do almost literaly ANYTHING for the beautiful delicious liv!!!!

:P:P:P:P:P

GTB, have you not seen the swarms of males that come around here anonymously to drool over the elf fetish, naked Paris and I Wood Do Elijah pics??!! :headscratch::headscratch::headscratch::rolleyes:

yup.

oddly enough, most of them seem to have bigger chests as though they have had implants or something...

i wonder how that could be thoug if they really are men??

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

GTB, have you not seen the swarms of males that come around here anonymously to drool over the elf fetish, naked Paris and I Wood Do Elijah pics??!! :headscratch:  :headscratch:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

yup.

oddly enough, most of them seem to have bigger chests as though they have had implants or something...

:rolleyes::rolleyes::lol::wub::rolleyes::lol:

Well you know that plastic surgery has no limits these days..... :headscratch::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

GTB, have you not seen the swarms of males that come around here anonymously to drool over the elf fetish, naked Paris and I Wood Do Elijah pics??!! :headscratch:   :headscratch:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

yup.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::wub::P:rolleyes::lol:

Well you know that plastic surgery has no limits these days..... :headscratch::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

true, but then again there's also the rather notecible LACK of erections. they should have them if they're here to drool!!

:lol::wub::wub::wub:

and NO man (if he's a real man) will want it taken away!!!!

Message from hayley:

:headscratch: Unfortunately, Hayley is unavailable to fight at the moment, as she is suffering from injuries of a past fight. From last night with her now ex-boyfriend, in which she gained experience in kicking guys' nuts

Message from Kilty:

GtB, how do you know there is a lack of erections unless..................... :headscratch::headscratch::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Message from hayley:

:rolleyes: Unfortunately, Hayley is unavailable to fight at the moment, as she is suffering from injuries of a past fight. From last night with her now ex-boyfriend, in which she gained experience in kicking guys' nuts

Message from Kilty:

GtB, how do you know there is a lack of erections unless..................... :headscratch::headscratch::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

well, why the hell do you think i stopped frequenting the liv/miranda appreciation threads??

:headscratch::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: