MISCHIEF

Billybird

*Continues watching*

Valid points! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol:

lmao  :rolleyes:

smaug - male or female?? which are you??

Female! :lol: in a non-girly-squealy type of way lol!

Nice to meet you *shakes hand with electric buzzer*

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Continues watching*

Valid points! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol:

*relaxes and releases held breath*

whoo!! damn glad you're not male - would have shot to hell my theory bout there only bein one male on here!!!

hey, gotta go for a sec - comp wants to log me off, so brb

*Continues watching*

Valid points! :rolleyes::lol: :lol:

whoo!! damn glad you're not male - would have shot to hell my theory bout there only bein one male on here!!!

:rolleyes:

*sneaks off to round up males to bombard thread..* j/k lol.

*kicks about*

Dum dee dum...ohhhhhh mums digging out the sega mega drive II !!!! Street Fighter here I come!!!

I'm ok. Trying to watch Wimbledon and forum at the same time. :rolleyes: Confusing or what? How are you? Better?

not too bad thankfully. just that i'd hoped for someone to contact over the weekend, and they didn't. thats really why i'd been so depressed, and thankfully i'm over it now :rolleyes::rolleyes:

how's your hobbits?

*Continues watching*

Valid points! :lol::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lmao  :lol:

Female! :rolleyes: in a non-girly-squealy type of way lol!

:lol:

*sneaks off to round up males to bombard thread..* j/k lol.

*kicks about*

Dum dee dum...ohhhhhh mums digging out the sega mega drive II !!!! Street Fighter here I come!!!

my 2 megadrives are broke!!!!

do you remember dynamite headdy?? and the sonic series??

and streets of rage??

damn i used to love streetfighter.... and i only had it on the amiga, which is now broke too!!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hobbits are fine thanks.  Another week and a half and they'll be home full time, wrecking the house, causing havoc and being generally......... hobbits!!

i thought all little hobbits were off now... then i walked into the local library (where i am now) and theres a girl in a school uniform right beside me... i'm not lookin, honest!!!! :P:blush::blush: (btw, she's prolly bout 17 or so - she's not the youngest of hobbits so please dont misunderstand me!!!)

Edited by Gandalf the Black

Hobbits are fine thanks.  Another week and a half and they'll be home full time, wrecking the house, causing havoc and being generally......... hobbits!!

i thought all little hobbits were off now... then i walked into the local library (where i am now) and theres a girl in a school uniform right beside me... i'm not lookin, honest!!!! :P:blush::blush: (btw, she's prolly bout 17 or so - she's not the youngest of hobbits so please dont misunderstand me!!!)

He he he. Thank Orli the hobbits are still at school. Peace and quiet for Wimbledon. Have a couple of sports days to go to next week though to make up for it!

Don't you like girls in uniform then GTB??? :wub:

He he he. Thank Orli the hobbits are still at school. Peace and quiet for Wimbledon. Have a couple of sports days to go to next week though to make up for it!

note - i was BLUSHING!!! i.e. looking with the corner of my eye

girls in uniform - depends on the girl. but typically, i prefer a girl wearin jeans and a sleeved top - and preferably little or no makeup. :D:D:D:D

so the tennis girls are kinda out of the question fo me... :P;):P

girls in uniform - depends on the girl. but typically, i prefer a girl wearin jeans and a sleeved top - and preferably little or no makeup. :D:D:D:D

;) OMO. That sounds so like Kilty. :o

By the way. TIM HENMAN IS C**P!!

girls in uniform - depends on the girl. but typically, i prefer a girl wearin jeans and a sleeved top - and preferably little or no makeup. :D:D:D:P

so the tennis girls are kinda out of the question fo me... ;);):o

;) OMO. That sounds so like Kilty. :o

huh?? my definition of a great girl is like klity??

okay, weird...pity i'll not be at showmasters before christmas (money problems which are already showin themselves, when i have absolutely none) i think it could be nice to meet ehr.... ;);):D;);)

and i think most tennis players aren't that great. but then i'm not into sport :P

i thought all little hobbits were off now... then i walked into the local library (where i am now) and theres a girl in a school uniform right beside me... i'm not lookin, honest!!!! ^_^:unsure::blush: (btw, she's prolly bout 17 or so - she's not the youngest of hobbits so please dont misunderstand me!!!)

Don't you like girls in uniform then GTB??? :lol:

:o OMO. That sounds so like Kilty. :o

okay, weird...pity i'll not be at showmasters before christmas (money problems which are already showin themselves, when i have absolutely none) i think it could be nice to meet ehr.... ;);)B););)

and i think most tennis players aren't that great. but then i'm not into sport :D

I was talking about his game. He's not doing too well as usual. :angry: I have to say that I do actually enjoy tennis and not the guys. Although I once had a thing for Boris Becker - gorgeous accent. :lol:

i thought all little hobbits were off now... then i walked into the local library (where i am now) and theres a girl in a school uniform right beside me... i'm not lookin, honest!!!! ^_^:unsure::blush: (btw, she's prolly bout 17 or so - she's not the youngest of hobbits so please dont misunderstand me!!!)

;) OMO. That sounds so like Kilty. ;)

okay, weird...pity i'll not be at showmasters before christmas (money problems which are already showin themselves, when i have absolutely none) i think it could be nice to meet ehr.... ;);)B););)

and i think most tennis players aren't that great. but then i'm not into sport :D

I was talking about his game. He's not doing too well as usual. :angry: I have to say that I do actually enjoy tennis and not the guys. Although I once had a thing for Boris Becker - gorgeous accent. :lol:

err...who?? :o:o;)

Aaah. You so don't do tennis. Any other interests other than Liv and computers. BTW. I will disappear shortly to collect hobbitses.

well, computers are a minor interest until you reach games on them...

right now i'm on amazon dreaming of how i could spend money i don't actually have all on games...

and i read. lots. like i've read the harry potter series - firs four books, 17 times, 5th book 7 times. i've read a lot of books and i've got what? 50? lyin in my bedroom right now, most of which have been read several tiems... ^_^:blush::unsure:

do you remember dynamite headdy?? and the sonic series??

and streets of rage??

damn i used to love streetfighter.... and i only had it on the amiga, which is now broke too!!!!

:(:o;)

We have the sonic and knuckles set with the knuckles extention pack!! I also have Rambo, which rocks, andddddd commadore 64 annnnd x-box and ps1 and 2.

Also books? No-one can beat the collection here, unless you own the british library or something. :uhoh:

do you remember dynamite headdy??  and the sonic series??

and streets of rage??

damn i used to love streetfighter....  and i only had it on the amiga, which is now broke too!!!!

:(  :o  ;)

We have the sonic and knuckles set with the knuckles extention pack!! I also have Rambo, which rocks, andddddd commadore 64 annnnd x-box and ps1 and 2.

Also books? No-one can beat the collection here, unless you own the british library or something. :uhoh:

used to own somethin close to it... the amount of books we had to throw out to the charity shops one time was way too many!!!!

i've about 30 games lyin waitin for use in the basement, but only a few of the sonic games!!

do you remember dynamite headdy??  and the sonic series??

and streets of rage??

damn i used to love streetfighter....  and i only had it on the amiga, which is now broke too!!!!

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :unsure:

Also books? No-one can beat the collection here, unless you own the british library or something. :lol:

used to own somethin close to it... the amount of books we had to throw out to the charity shops one time was way too many!!!!

i've about 30 games lyin waitin for use in the basement, but only a few of the sonic games!!

awww, man I wish mum would hurry up and fish out that damn console! She wont let me do it unless I break something *cough or find something I'm not meant to cough*

Oh we have Shinobi as well...oh I miss 16 bit games.

So books well my personal ones are about 500 but I hoard paper backs as well so I'm slowly replacing them with hardbacks. Genres from War History, Geology, Crime-Thrillers, Sci-Fi, Fantasy (I love David Eddings), Horror. OK, so Horror makes up a big part of my collection, fave horror author being James Herbert. What else, comedy like Jasper Fforde (The Thursday Next Triology thing) and The Hitch Hikers Guide To The Galaxy.

The rest of the books in the house are Irish History, Law, War books from actual WWII maps to acounts from certain battles. War history, and popular books like Gone With The Wind and such stuff. books here are slowly creeping into the 10,000's. Most of the first editions and rares. :lol:

I love books. :angry:

So there ya go lol. :D

i thought all little hobbits were off now... then i walked into the local library (where i am now) and theres a girl in a school uniform right beside me... i'm not lookin, honest!!!! :lol::D:D (btw, she's prolly bout 17 or so - she's not the youngest of hobbits so please dont misunderstand me!!!)

:huh::huh::o:wub::wub::blink::lol::D

i thought all little hobbits were off now... then i walked into the local library (where i am now) and theres a girl in a school uniform right beside me... i'm not lookin, honest!!!! :P:firedevil::firedevil: (btw, she's prolly bout 17 or so - she's not the youngest of hobbits so please dont misunderstand me!!!)

Don't you like girls in uniform then GTB??? :P

okay, weird...pity i'll not be at showmasters before christmas (money problems which are already showin themselves, when i have absolutely none) i think it could be nice to meet ehr.... ;);):P;);)

your definition of a great girl is basicly like most girls i know! Including me. So i wouldn't worry about anything.

;)