James Marsters for evening entertainment?

I a big fan of James' but due to one reason or another still haven't heard him perform live, can he:

1) be a guest at The Hub and

2) perform for us on one of the nights???

Pretty pretty please??!!?? :(

Oh man I'd love that too! He's so unbelieveably charming, I think I'd melt... I spent around £60 getting autographs and photographs with him on Sunday at Collectormania. It'd be wonderful if he was at The Hub!

Marsters would be wonderful, especially if they could also get Gareth David-Lloyd and cobble together a panel with them and Barrowman. It would be outrageous fun! :whistling:

This would be a dream come true. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Marsters would be wonderful, especially if they could also get Gareth David-Lloyd and cobble together a panel with them and Barrowman. It would be outrageous fun! :whistling:

This would be a dream come true. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Crossing them firmly now, even though it makes typing difficult....:D

Marsters would be wonderful, especially if they could also get Gareth David-Lloyd and cobble together a panel with them and Barrowman. It would be outrageous fun! :P

I'd pay extra for that! :P

To quote something Gareth said: "Two captains with an Ianto filling. Toasted."

Would be a total blast to have those three on the stage at the same time :D

Marsters would be wonderful, especially if they could also get Gareth David-Lloyd and cobble together a panel with them and Barrowman. It would be outrageous fun! :D

Would be a total blast to have those three on the stage at the same time :clap:

It was Gareth's quote that prompted the request. :whistling: I mean, er... :D

Edited by Blackbird

I would also love to see him there!!....please :D

CM13 was my first event and now can't wait for the hub. It's safe to say i'm hooked! :thumbup: and seeing james on stage for a little longer would be awesome.

This is my first post btw, so hi all ! lol x

Edited by queen of controversy

Marsters would be wonderful, especially if they could also get Gareth David-Lloyd and cobble together a panel with them and Barrowman. It would be outrageous fun! :P

Would be a total blast to have those three on the stage at the same time :thumbup:

I wouldn't mind if it were...

"Two Captains with a m4sure filling. Wrapped up tight" :D

Edited by m4sure

My mind went straight to the Gutter after reading the title "James Marsters for evening entertainment?"

:D:wub::D

Okay, let's be honest... My mind's decided to permanently move in there, so it just made itself more comfortable ;)

Anyway, I wholeheartedly support this idea!

JAMES MARSTERS TRULY ROCKS!!!

-mts.tyra, the one who could go all night with James...

My mind went straight to the Gutter after reading the title "James Marsters for evening entertainment?"

:thumbdown::thumbup::coolthumb:

Okay, let's be honest... My mind's decided to permanently move in there, so it just made itself more comfortable :blush:

Anyway, I wholeheartedly support this idea!

JAMES MARSTERS TRULY ROCKS!!!

-mts.tyra, the one who could go all night with James...

Ooopppss!! Didn't think of it like that when I posted this!! Now all sorts of thoughts are racing in my mind! Haha!!

• 2 weeks later...

Ah they have gotta try and get James in for the HUB...just say he owes all us RIFT attenders a concert as he went back to his hotel sick and we had Kai Owen and Gareth David Lloyd take over (hilarious that was) so none of us got to see him perform plus i want him back so he can carry on where he left off last time....stripping off in front of a few of us at his autograph table...well my camera would not laod quick enough so i need him to do it again so i can get a shot of his near naked self...plus with his filthy mind it would make the evening i tell you......after all...what kind of guy opens up a talk with "I dare you....i dare you to embarrass me, ask me anything." and believe me...everyone did...and the air in the room turned blue...i know some things about that man i wish i never did lol....just ask him about his escapade in a plane...joining the mile high club... :D:chair:

Ah they have gotta try and get James in for the HUB...just say he owes all us RIFT attenders a concert as he went back to his hotel sick and we had Kai Owen and Gareth David Lloyd take over (hilarious that was) so none of us got to see him perform plus i want him back so he can carry on where he left off last time....stripping off in front of a few of us at his autograph table...well my camera would not laod quick enough so i need him to do it again so i can get a shot of his near naked self...plus with his filthy mind it would make the evening i tell you......after all...what kind of guy opens up a talk with "I dare you....i dare you to embarrass me, ask me anything." and believe me...everyone did...and the air in the room turned blue...i know some things about that man i wish i never did lol....just ask him about his escapade in a plane...joining the mile high club... :D:chair:

I wouldnt expect this kind of thing to happen in the near future after what occured in the photo ops in MK,where people crossed the line, upsetting both him and spoiling it for the rest of us so he may be more guarded for a time. James is usually great fun and very fan friendly, and at the other event you refer too on good form during the day before he was taken ill but not every event is like this and dont expect him to take his shirt off, its rare. If you go to any concert or convention its been a gripe of his for a few years the "take your shirt off" calls i am assuming this was a one off for whatever reason so dont get your hopes up if your looking for this to happen every time you meet James. If you take every con as a new experience and just enjoy it for what it was at the time and you wont be disappointed.

Edited by buffy2k

it would be wonderfull if james would turn up but i dont hink he will after certain things happening to do with the rift.

i read a message from steve on his site and well just look your self , i cant believe some people have no respect for the actors

he's such a friendly and wonderfull person and a pleasure to meet in preson.

no matter who turns up the hub will be a blast

it would be wonderfull if james would turn up but i dont hink he will after certain things happening to do with the rift.

i read a message from steve on his site and well just look your self , i cant believe some people have no respect for the actors

he's such a friendly and wonderfull person and a pleasure to meet in preson.

no matter who turns up the hub will be a blast

I saw that message. The bitter minority who ruin things for everybody else

Wow... I knew some fans were real pains but I feel really bad for James now. I hope this doesn't taint his impression of fans or conventions, although I imagine he's very good at bouncing back and taking things in his stride. Well, I doubt anyone really believed this woman anyway - James is notorious for being fiercely dedicated to pleasing his fans and I don't reckon he'd fake illness just to go home early! I don't think I'd ever be audacious enough to over step my boundaries and try to embarrass James, but I guess some people have no social skills... :D