Latest WHO you've watched

timelord81r

I watched Planet of the Spiders today and next on the list is Frontier in Space.

planet of the spiders ive not seen since I was a kid, i remember not liking it and being bored with the story and effects, though im thinking of giving it a whirl again soon.

I watched Planet of the Spiders today and next on the list is Frontier in Space.

planet of the spiders ive not seen since I was a kid, i remember not liking it and being bored with the story and effects, though im thinking of giving it a whirl again soon.

It's one of my favourites, I think partly because it is a regen story. I have been putting off watching it until the DVD comes out but I couldn't wait any longer! Especially for my first Who story of 2011.

It's one of my favourites, I think partly because it is a regen story. I have been putting off watching it until the DVD comes out but I couldn't wait any longer! Especially for my first Who story of 2011.

I was also waiting for invasion of the dinosaurs for dvd before revisiting it but changed my mind lol

Have just seen End of Time part 2.

It makes you appreciate what an excellent actor David Tennant was in the role. The last 20 minutes were fantastic.

Showmasters - bring back Bernard Cribbens as a guest please.

yep excellent actor, last 20 minutes of TEOT? aside more endings than Return of the king lol, it could of done without him wining about it not being fair blah blah. gribbins and the 4 knocks reveal was good though

I was also waiting for invasion of the dinosaurs for dvd before revisiting it but changed my mind lol

Have just seen End of Time part 2.

It makes you appreciate what an excellent actor David Tennant was in the role. The last 20 minutes were fantastic.

Showmasters - bring back Bernard Cribbens as a guest please.

yep excellent actor, last 20 minutes of TEOT? aside more endings than Return of the king lol, it could of done without him wining about it not being fair blah blah. gribbins and the 4 knocks reveal was good though

It could have done without Matt Smith at the end!

lol

matt smith kicks tennants ass so hard that all the tennant cos players can feel it ;-)

I've always been pretty unbiased over the Doctors, but I was caught on the hop on the phone yesterday - a relative asked if I thought Matt as good as David and I had to honestly say no.

I think though David is 'my' surrogate Doctor, he's the only one I've seen on broadcast from start to finish that had long enough in the role. Even Chris we knew his days in role were numbered before we'd seen more than 5 minutes of him.

The fact Matt's the first one younger than me might be a factor too though!

Just watched 'Polar Bear: Spy on the Ice' that the Doctor (David Tennant) narrated, does that count? :smile:

Last one I watched was the Christmas special.

Currently watching Robot and also listening / watching surviving episodes for the Daleks' Masterplan.

ive got all the lost stories on audiobook, daleks master plan is one ive not listened to since i was a kid, new year might start it again for my (even more expensive, there taking the fing p**s) commute into work in london. saying that I did have my eye on the moonbase and im still in the middle of the audio books the second world war (by Churchill) and moondust so perhaps I should finish them first lol.

I watched the three doctors on dvd today