Ticket question!

ehmahh

Hi everyone! planning on coming to the LF&CC for the first time this year. I was planning on just getting a half day ticket, but I also want to buy to photo ops, becuase I want a photo op, do I need to buy a full day ticket, incase my photo is book for the morning?

Thanks in advance!

If the photo shoot is only in the morning then yes a full day ticket is wise. If its a big guest and they have two shoots you can join a later shoot if you have an lower batch number and miss your slot.  The schedule comes out about a week before the event.

Edited by spengler

Heads up, Emma, Steven will most definitely have 2 shoots, 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. With David, I'm 90% sure he'll have 2. He should be popular enough. We'll know for sure for David when the schedule is released, roughly a week to 10 days before LFCC. :smile:

• Like 1

I think also the policy is, when there are half-day tickets, the photo shoots given a morning slot are ones where there is a second shoot in the afternoon. I.e. if a guest has only one photo shoot, that will be after the entrance time for the half-day tickets.

9 minutes ago, whitewillow said:

I think also the policy is, when there are half-day tickets, the photo shoots given a morning slot are ones where there is a second shoot in the afternoon. I.e. if a guest has only one photo shoot, that will be after the entrance time for the half-day tickets.

I believe that's done as much as possible, but they can't 100% guarantee it. 

27 minutes ago, whitewillow said:

16 minutes ago, natedammit said:

I believe that's done as much as possible, but they can't 100% guarantee it. 

What Nate's said is correct, last year's schedule has Photo Area D full of single shoots. :smile: