latest guest announcement - GILLIAN ANDERSON

I feel that I may be driving people mad on my Twitter with allocation of Gillian Anderson Autographs.

21 mins ago "'ve been juggling around my GIllian Anderson allocations for so long now for #LFCC first it was 1 then 5 then 1 then 2 then 5 then 1 then 4"

20 mins ago "As it stands. Theres THREE Gillian Anderson Autos I want at #LFCCDependent on her 10x8s at her desk 4 maybe 5."

Then after a few more Tweets:

12 mins ago "Thats the GIllian Anderson Autos allocated ( until I become all ditzy again) now got to decide where to be for the Olympic Torch Relay."

6 mins ago "Besides, as a Piscean and as someone who's rather anal its my job to think and rethink Autograph allocations. But. Most probably by tonight... I'll completely rethink what I've been thinking about for the last two hours then change my mind more times than I changed it yesterday."

This will only continue. And come the Saturday itself, I know I'll probably see two 10x8s on her desk and- wait! No don't tempt me. :)

I started out with 'I am only getting 1 becasue they are so expensive,' then I went to 3, now I am back down to 2 as there are a lot of poeple I want autos from so i am having to stretch my funds futher than I was expecting to.

Of course what I plan and what I actually do on the day may not be the same, I have had good plans about not spending too much money at events before only to turn up and end up spending twice as much as I expected to. I have never regretted it though.

If I had enough money I would of course use the maximum of 5. But unfortunatly i dont, because of the many other autographs i want at lfcc, so i'll just stick with one. It wont be less special, i even think if i have one it will be the one and only pearl in my collection and otherwise i would have had 5 of gillian and thats in my opinion not so special as that one..

**i may say this to convince myself**

If I had enough money I would of course use the maximum of 5. But unfortunatly i dont, because of the many other autographs i want at lfcc, so i'll just stick with one. It wont be less special, i even think if i have one it will be the one and only pearl in my collection and otherwise i would have had 5 of gillian and thats in my opinion not so special as that one..

I often get 2 things from people, for different roles, or a picture and DVD cover or something, but for the people who I only get one thing signed, it often does feel a wee bit more special :)

I often get 2 things from people, for different roles, or a picture and DVD cover or something, but for the people who I only get one thing signed, it often does feel a wee bit more special :)

thankyou!!! haha, makes me feel a bit better!!

With me it too depends on the roles they've played. With gillian im only interested in xfiles, with adam baldwin for example 5 different roles.. So'll be taking more of his.

Yeah someone like Gillian is a bit easier to decide for. i would get one for her, and it would have to be a pic of Mulder and Scully, but I already have a cast shot of Doggett, Skinner and Scully that I got signed by Robert Patrick, so I need to get that signed by Gillian and Mitch...but I can't NOT get a Mulder and Scully pic so I have to get 2 haha

With me it too depends on the roles they've played. With gillian im only interested in xfiles, with adam baldwin for example 5 different roles.. So'll be taking more of his.

I was watching (surprise surprise) X-Files last night and as I was watching it I was thinking what you said that it would be nice just to have one and have it on my X-Files DVD Boxset and also thought of the Maxim less is more.

I was watching (surprise surprise) X-Files last night and as I was watching it I was thinking what you said that it would be nice just to have one and have it on my X-Files DVD Boxset and also thought of the Maxim less is more.

yes i really do think that too.. i have already lots of autographs and i must say.. from some i have 3, some more some less.. but from the people i've got only one from are always kinda more special to me.. maybe precisly because i have one..

Edited by xxc

yes i really do think that.. i have already lots of autographs and i must say.. from some i have 3, some more some less.. but from the people i've got only one from are always kinda more special to me.. maybe precisly because i have one..

This I totally understand. In many cases its actually meeting the Actor/Actress/Singer/Director in Person (that is in itself something no one can take away - the experience of meeting someone).

Just actually having AN Autograph is a delight... Anything more than that could be seen as a bonus.

Whatever happens, the one thing I will be wanting Gillian to sign is the boxset and I do have another that has equal and in fact more value to me which would be nice.

The X-Files 2nd Movie I Want To Believe would look good as well Signed.

yes i really do think that.. i have already lots of autographs and i must say.. from some i have 3, some more some less.. but from the people i've got only one from are always kinda more special to me.. maybe precisly because i have one..

This I totally understand. In many cases its actually meeting the Actor/Actress/Singer/Director in Person (that is in itself something no one can take away - the experience of meeting someone).

Just actually having AN Autograph is a delight... Anything more than that could be seen as a bonus.

Whatever happens, the one thing I will be wanting Gillian to sign is the boxset and I do have another that has equal and in fact more value to me which would be nice.

The X-Files 2nd Movie I Want To Believe would look good as well Signed.

Do you think she'll personalize if i get there really early?

• Moderators

No one can guarantee personalisation unfortunately. Some of the biggest guests have, and others haven't.

They might just cut it off straight away, depending on what Gillian wants to do etc.

It really is just a 'wait and see at the event' thing.

I don't think she will to be honest. She'll probably be pretty busy. Plus I like to think worst case scenario, and if she does personalise on the day it's a bonus

Well, let's hope you're wrong :smile:

Personalisation will be iffy. She may be ok with it, she may not be. Last year Karen Gillan wasn't personalising and even Christopher Lloyd wouldn't personalise.

I'd only want one maybe two things personalised IF she did personalise.

We'll find out on the day :)

Personalisation will be iffy. She may be ok with it, she may not be. Last year Karen Gillan wasn't personalising and even Christopher Lloyd wouldn't personalise.

can't wait!!

can't wait!!

I know this wouldn't happen at all but I would LOVE it IF Gillian personalised for every single person (but that would not happen) so that the dealers would be put off - because lets face it, once upon a time Gillian was ok signing X-Files until it went up on ebay or what have you and this is why we the Fans have missed out on having Gillian sign X-Files for us, the Fans.

I was talking to someone yesterday who told me he'd met Daniel Radcliffe a few days ago and that he was ok signing Autograph Books, but wasn't fond of signing Harry Potter 10x8s or anything Harry Potter for the same reason that Gillian stopped signing X-Files.

But, whatever makes Gillian happy on Saturday will be good enough for all of us :) It will be a real pleasure to see her at #LFCC :)

• Like 1

It's a real shame that people put autographs up for sale. I don't think I could ever part from my collection, it's to purrrrty :-) it would be amazing if Gillian insisted on personalisation. :D a queue of dedicated fans would await!