official New red dwarf

timelord81r

really enjoyed tonights ep lister telling himself of for not looking after himself was really funny very much looking forward to next weeks ep

The fact he knew whathis reaction would be and caught him out each time. Very funny one tonight.

I really liked last nights episode, I doubt it wont be long until people suggest Rebbecca Blackstone as a Guest lol. (P.S. This was a deliberate typo seeing that it was in last nights credits.

Really happy to see the preview for next weeks episode, Lemons. Ever since January 7th I've loved that interaction between Lister and next weeks VERY Special Guest Star - which you all saw at the end of the clip. Believe me, on the night 300 people applauded and laughed in unison at that bit. I can't wait to see it in the finished product, i.e. music cues, special effects, model shots :)

i enjoyed ep 2 also, although the kat was a bit redundant, but yeah, wouldnt say back to its best, but certainly good and miles better than back to earth,

i did laugh at the next time name drop also lol

yeah lister and his dad was good, esp the guitar bit and the dad just passing out drunk bit

oh rimmer new computer set up was funny also, though pri should of looked a bit more like his description though shouldnt she? perhaps at least not have slick back hair,

she talked alittle fast for my liking also

i did laugh at the next time name drop also lol

Can't say too much here, at least until it airs but on the night all 300 of us really let both Cast and Doug know just how well that joke worked, I've heard that Mel Brooks used this joke first... But as the late Frank Carson said "Its the way you tell 'em."

loved lemons, best so far i think, best part was the organ/lister operations scene, i actually laughed out loud which ive not done this series yet, not like that anyway.

i still think this series is missing something that i cant put my finger on, coherence? ep plot? a less staged atmosphere? im not sure, BUT its still godo dwarf and gold compared to back to earth

Episode 4 Entangled the best out of the four so far brilliantly made really funny jokes and the end bit was really really funny wont say what happens in case of a spoiler alert situation but all in all a really funny ep back to its classic id say

• Like 1

Actually found Entangled slightly better than Lemons. More old school.

I found Lemons predictable. A good predictable. But predictable.

Entangled reminded me of older Dwarf episodes. Rimmer was on form. And the inetraction between Cat and Kryten was brilliant.

Edited by Elmo Blues

Watched Entangled last night. Such a comedown from last week.

im shocked, is it you thougt it was bad or cos you saw lemons live which made it all that more special?

Ive not seen it yet, hope to watch tonight

You're very perceptive, for me Lemons and watching it with 299 other people, clapperboards going, boom mics on standby, the Director calling for "Action." seeing Danny skillfully juggle with three - four Lemons and getting a round of applause and Bobby throwing A Lemon into the air and catching it and.. Still getting a round of applause, after the last bit of prerecord which started at Jesus talking about the Ten Commandments all the way through to the final bit all was prerecorded, then when the theme music played out to a huge round of applause, Craig thanking us for coming and how they've all been proud of the new series and then Danny being asked to sing Tongue Tied which saw all of us clapping along.

If I'm being fair, its why Rimmerworld is one of my favourite episodes as well.

But it was on the 7th Red Dwarf. The very next day I met a certain Director - so a double whammy if you will.

With Episode 1, I was buzzed, Episode 2, even more so, Episode 3 was ecstatic, Episode 4 had some very good points/scenes/writing/callback to earlier episodes, but yes seeing Lemons live made it more special.