official New red dwarf

timelord81r

• 1 month later...

It has been announced that Red Dwarf is due to start filming in the middle of November.

Now all we want to no now is when the tickects are avalible :WINCE:

They already are

robert said he wasnt sure on his twitter. where from? not that i think i can make them though with work

It has been announced that Red Dwarf is due to start filming in the middle of November.

Now all we want to no now is when the tickects are avalible :WINCE:

They already are

robert said he wasnt sure on his twitter. where from? not that i think i can make them though with work

Any chance you no what website to get them from

An official annoucement to be made on the official website of Red Dwarf at 11.30 am next friday so my thought is that it is going to be the tickects are going on sale from next friday what dose every one else think the annoucement will be :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

I decided not to try in the end.

if I ask you for spoilers at the time you go, DO NOT TELL ME lol, just say if it was good or bad or funny ect, no specifics.

cant wait for this new series, everything I hear about it sounds good!

6 eps, livee audience, big REAL sets, all cast involved, cast going on about how good the first scripts were on twitter, set on both red dwarf and starbug

so far I can only see 2 negatives, 1 it is on dave so loads of adverts :-( I hope those breaks are factored into the scripts rather than just a sudden break like in back to earth (saying this dave is the reason its back so cant be too hard on em lol)

2nd no chloe annette, so far, this is a shame, I hope she appears at some point!

wow I cant believe back to earth was nearly 3 years ago!!! and series 8 almost 13 years ago, jesus the mind boggles at how fast time and gone by

I decided not to try in the end.

if I ask you for spoilers at the time you go, DO NOT TELL ME lol, just say if it was good or bad or funny ect, no specifics.

cant wait for this new series, everything I hear about it sounds good!

6 eps, livee audience, big REAL sets, all cast involved, cast going on about how good the first scripts were on twitter, set on both red dwarf and starbug

so far I can only see 2 negatives, 1 it is on dave so loads of adverts :-( I hope those breaks are factored into the scripts rather than just a sudden break like in back to earth (saying this dave is the reason its back so cant be too hard on em lol)

2nd no chloe annette, so far, this is a shame, I hope she appears at some point!

wow I cant believe back to earth was nearly 3 years ago!!! and series 8 almost 13 years ago, jesus the mind boggles at how fast time and gone by

Have you herd any thing about any of the hollys being involved yet slightly worried about that but otherwise it is getting excited

I have not seen any mention of Holly appearing so far. From what I recall reading/hearing earlier this year Norman is not interested in returning at all.

just say if it was good or bad or funny ect, no specifics.
No worries, that is pretty much all I will say to anybody who asks.

big REAL sets
As opposed to big FAKE sets? :D

all cast involved
2nd no chloe annette
Make up your mind. Also, what about Holly? :unsure:

I have not seen any mention of Holly appearing so far. From what I recall reading/hearing earlier this year Norman is not interested in returning at all.

big REAL sets

all cast involved
2nd no chloe annette

yer i NEED to add, no holly, negative no 3, but i cant for one second believe one of the hollies wont be involved.

yer in dwarf i want real corridors not cgi corridors

big REAL sets

all cast involved
2nd no chloe annette

yer i NEED to add, no holly, negative no 3, but i cant for one second believe one of the hollies wont be involved.

yer in dwarf i want real corridors not cgi corridors

If hattie dosnt want to play holly how about Bob Mortimer he would do a good job

Edited by Starbug

not for me, norm or hattie, would be wrong to replace them now, would be much funnier (if they dont do it) to joke about holly and why holly isnt there than to have another actor in, but im attached to both of them, hell they replaced norm with hattie so another could work, but id be against it myself

i hope its norm if its a choice, but hattie is awesome also. would be cool if doug could work out a way of having both of them, perhaps holly goes female for away missions in starbug lol

If hattie dosnt want to play holly how about Bob Mortimer he would do a good job
He would but to be honest if it is not Norman or Hattie I would rather there is no Holly.

i cant for one second believe one of the hollies wont be involved.
I honestly don't think there will be a Holly for this series. There has been no announcement that Holly will be present, and there is no real reason to keep it a secret.

He would but to be honest if it is not Norman or Hattie I would rather there is no Holly.

i cant for one second believe one of the hollies wont be involved.
I honestly don't think there will be a Holly for this series. There has been no announcement that Holly will be present, and there is no real reason to keep it a secret.

chloe's cameo was secret in B2E wasnt it?