official New red dwarf

timelord81r

easy to take things wrong at this early stage, I mean doug naylor said they would be live on dave, figure of speech or actually live?

i hope it is 30 minutes, and that the ad breaks are catered for in the script as natural breaks.

also Hope for them to get a budget where models can be used, doug seems to be getting a lucas mentality a little bit. hope im wrong.

an audience or track would be great

hope chloe returns

but essential are jokes!! back to earth was very void of decent laughs, out of all dwarf its the only one that disappointed me. the amusing bits were lifts from past eps. but I can forgive and am glad to have them if it means these new eps will be back to greatness, cos they deserve it. dwarf is awesome as are all involved

think it might be time for all dwarf stuff to be moved to a dwarf section ;-)

Do we no if the whole cast have been confirmed for it yet what about norman lovett. Anyway fantastic news love red dwarf one of my faverote shows

rob has said the main 4 are all currently in negotiations but doesnt see any issues with them all signing on

thats all that is known

I also hope a holly returns, if not both, maybe a software glitch and holly changes erratically from norm to hattie lol, and hattie is even more female, when norms back hes like who redecorated lol

Do we no if the whole cast have been confirmed for it yet what about norman lovett. Anyway fantastic news love red dwarf one of my faverote shows

rob has said the main 4 are all currently in negotiations but doesnt see any issues with them all signing on

thats all that is known

I also hope a holly returns, if not both, maybe a software glitch and holly changes erratically from norm to hattie lol, and hattie is even more female, when norms back hes like who redecorated lol

I like the idear of having both norman and hattie that would be brilliant.

doubt there will be any trailers (at least not with ep stuff in them) till at least summer 2012, but would be nice if sooner. if doug can remember its a series, and tons of cgi doesnt always mean better, gets a proper director in and concentrates on the humor more than the drama like all red dwarf other than back to earth. it will be great. drama yes but the humour always needs to be the dominant factor in dwarf.

the whole completely cgi corridor and partially cgi bunk stuff I really didnt like,

thought it worked well for the external shot of the grave pods though

doubt there will be any trailers (at least not with ep stuff in them) till at least summer 2012, but would be nice if sooner. if doug can remember its a series, and tons of cgi doesnt always mean better, gets a proper director in and concentrates on the humor more than the drama like all red dwarf other than back to earth. it will be great. drama yes but the humour always needs to be the dominant factor in dwarf.

the whole completely cgi corridor and partially cgi bunk stuff I really didnt like,

thought it worked well for the external shot of the grave pods though

would u like to see hollister and kochanski return and maybe nissy ackerman i would like to c some old faverotes charecters to return.

Personally I would rather it was only Lister, Rimmer, Kryten, Cat, and also either Holly would be a nice addition. I suspect that the series arc will be the search for Kochanski (assuming it follows on from BTE).

I enjoyed Hollister and the crew in the odd flashback type episode like in the earlier series but I did not enjoy them being in every episode like series 8. It didn't feel like Red Dwarf to me.

Edited by 1of2

id like to see kochanski back. for sure, she is part of the proper crew IMO

reg others, I actually loved series 8 despite at first not liking the fact they had all been brought back to life, but there was some fun with them all so it worked i feel, haha, akermans twitch lol krytie tv lol, there was some ace stuff in 8, craps all over back to earth.

id like to see killjoy somehow, only cos he was so funny (those trex's, they got little arms see, no reach) lol, but doubt they could work him in.

• 1 month later...

just had a thought pop into my head, how funny would it be it have a little scene where kryten sets up a facebook style thing on red dwarf and everyone rejects or blocks rimmer as a friend but keep uploading crazy photos of him lol, could have the skutters on it also, even talkie toaster is there friend lol, rimmer not a happy bunny lol, can you imagine his profile photo? lol lister just posts rimmer stuff that makes rimmer angry and cat loads of stuff about grooming lol,