Clarification re. talk tickets, please

Pia

Just read that talk and photo ops tix will go on sale Wednesday. Now I wonder as an owner of a gold ticket... do I have to buy additional talk tickets? If yes, it would be helpful to know, which talks are included in the gold ticket. The description in the faq is a bit confusing. Should it be all main talks or just some? Please clarify.

Thanks a lot in advance.

From what I've seen on FB I think there's some confusion around the one ticket per talk per guest thing so for example if Benedict and Rupert do a talk together is that classed as one ticket to one panel or one ticket for a Benedict talk and also a ticket for a Rupert talk!?

That's my interpretation anyway!!

Thanks Queen_Sindel for the fast reply.

Apologizes for not asking clear enough, no matter if English or German :)

I'll give it another try... Are all main talks included in gold tickets or just some?

As ericsdonor said: If it is a multi panel is that included as well, or not?

Additionally from my side: "A ticket with each guest" sounds like one talk ticket for one guest. If e.g. Ben is doing 2 main talks I understand I have to buy another talk ticket.

And if the gold ticket only includes some talks (say because some guests are doing more that one talk) how will I know prior to the event which one is included in the ticket price (so I can buy others if I want to).

• Like 1

Thanks Queen_Sindel for the fast reply.

Apologizes for not asking clear enough, no matter if English or German :)

I'll give it another try... Are all main talks included in gold tickets or just some?

As ericsdonor said: If it is a multi panel is that included as well, or not?

Additionally from my side: "A ticket with each guest" sounds like one talk ticket for one guest. If e.g. Ben is doing 2 main talks I understand I have to buy another talk ticket.

Same question here more or less… :WAVE: I have a platinum ticket - does that mean that all the guest talks whenever and whereever they might take place are covered or do I have to buy some extra tickets? Thanks very much! :D

Edited by Pengwing
  • Like 1

Clarification would be good because I read it as Plat ticket holders get tickets to all the talks on the main stage included - basically we don't need to buy ANY extra's unless we want additional photo's and autos because everything is included.

The only talks not included are the ones on the secondary stage which are free and have no priority access to any ticket type.

However when I read these threads it makes me wonder if my interpretation is correct.

I have asked for confirmation which will probably only come on Monday, sorry.

I don't want to answer this based on my understanding or based on how the ticket system worked at Destination Star Trek because the ticket categories there were kind of similar. If I have this wrong I'm possibly upsetting a lot of people without any reason.

I highly doubt multipanels would be considered one of each allocation - let's say if Martin is announced and he and Ben did a double talk I do not think that this would count as both your Martin and Ben talk. That has never happened before, wouldn't make sense and in a way would also be unfair towards the attendees. Note: This is strictly an example cause I couldn't think of a more obvious combination right now. I have no knowledge whatsoever about üending guest negotiations. :lol:

Edited by Queen_Sindel
  • Like 1

So just to double check, I've just received an email with the talk line up and prices, does that mean that with a gold pass all talks, including those with more than one guest, are included?

QS said above: Official clarification: all talks included for Gold and Platinum.

Other than the free ones all the talks are included.