Lady dressed as Samara Mass Effect

Hi I'm wondering if anyone knows the lady who was dressed as Samara from Mass Effect, amazing costume, my mate couldnt believe his eyes when he saw the photo.

Anyway Saturday was my first time at a comic.con and now im hooked, and would like to do a costume myself. If shes either on here or anyone could put me in touch that would be great as one of my ideas is to go as Commander Shephard (The other idea is Tom Hardy Version Bane)

Chris

I also thought she was amazing, I hoped to see her again on Sunday to get a photo when it was quieter, but didn't see her.

Whoever you are, well done!

I was Isabela from Dragonage 2 on sunday, which is why you won't have seen me! XD

o_0 I can't believe someone actually started a topic about lil' old me. HEAD WILL NOW NOT FIT THROUGH DOOR.

Thankyou peoples!! XD

(Samara was me, in case you hadn't guessed)

Great costume, and I loved the way you were standing when posing for photos, you had it spot on!!!

o_0 I can't believe someone actually started a topic about lil' old me. HEAD WILL NOW NOT FIT THROUGH DOOR.

Thankyou peoples!! XD

(Samara was me, in case you hadn't guessed)

Great costume, and I loved the way you were standing when posing for photos, you had it spot on!!!

STOP you'll make my ego so large it'll grow its own consciousness!!

Thankyou so much!!

This has actually made my night, POSTCONBLUES DEACTIVATED.

• Like 1

Must admit your Samara was awesome!! Regret not getting a photo with you!

Hopefully someone will post up some photos of your Issbella, as I wasn't there Sunday!

Great to see another Bioware fan around!

I Started this topic because I was so blown away by the Samara outfit, now im so gutted I didnt see the Isabela one.

Seriously considering Shephard I've been told with my head shave and stubble which I currently have makes me look like the default Shep so its very possible thats what I'd like to do.

How did you make such an awesome outfit?

Chris

Hopefully someone will post up some photos of your Issbella, as I wasn't there Sunday!

Well neither costume is going anywhere and I will be doing both again at other events, mainly cos I spent so much time/effort/money/soul on both so I really want to reuse them AS MUCH AS I CAN. You'll probably see me again in them XD

I Started this topic because I was so blown away by the Samara outfit, now im so gutted I didnt see the Isabela one.

Seriously considering Shephard I've been told with my head shave and stubble which I currently have makes me look like the default Shep so its very possible thats what I'd like to do.

How did you make such an awesome outfit?

Chris

With ALOT of money, time, friends, and cursing XD

With a little help I'm welling to do that, especially if my outfit looks half as good :)

Wonder if you remember me for Sat built shaved head guy, who suddenly stopped and looked amazed (And more than a little dopey) before wandering over for a pic. First time at a Con and really didnt know the protocol lol, luck I didnt get a Biotic Reave. Felt uber embaressed lol

Well neither costume is going anywhere and I will be doing both again at other events, mainly cos I spent so much time/effort/money/soul on both so I really want to reuse them AS MUCH AS I CAN. You'll probably see me again in them XD

Awesome! I'll look forward to seeing you and will be sure to grab you for a photo! I really want to make a Garrus costume, but feel I should be a little taller! Lol

Nerdygirl90's White Rabbit from Batman: The Dark Knight comic and her Harley Quinn are also classics.

Alright NOW I'm blushing lol

With a little help I'm welling to do that, especially if my outfit looks half as good :)

Oh mine took alot of help lol but totally worth it

Wonder if you remember me for Sat built shaved head guy, who suddenly stopped and looked amazed (And more than a little dopey) before wandering over for a pic. First time at a Con and really didnt know the protocol lol, luck I didnt get a Biotic Reave. Felt uber embaressed lol

I'm pretty sure I do!! NEVER be embarassed XD

Lol you actually rememeber me, good lord I must have really really looked amazed/dopey lol.

To be fair one of the store owners sold me an Arkham Asylem Inmate t-shirt by using the phrase "You could really pull off the inmate t-shirt" lol. I must have stood out :/

lol! NOW I definately remember seeing you, cos I remember thinking 'damn, I NEED that shirt'

You have no idea how absolutely bowled over and humbled I am by this. Thanks everyone, SO SO MUCH! you are all made of the most epic of wins XD

Lol, I assure you Im not as rough as I look.

Im thinking Def Shepard for the next one, Although my mates are pushing me to do the Hardy Bane.

If I were taller would love to do Sten, Maybe could pull off a Hawk, Just need to learn how to make outfits off you :)