All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Queen_Sindel

Entry points and pass collection

Not listed for Gold Passes in the store anymore.
  3. Werewolfgirl

Yes, with Diamond pass you get autograph, photo shoot and a goody bag which is either a gift or printed picture. If you click on the guest you have a diamond pass for it will tell you what is included.
  4. posey1234

Just wondering do we still get a goody bag or has that stopped????
  5. barrowman_angel

Showmasters Event App Launched

thanks just thought i'd update you
  6. CaptainMetal666

Pubs/Restuants

AH! You mean hawkers, no idea why they're called that though. These are quite common at (particularly sporting) events and I think I have seen them at LFCC in the past. I thought you meant someone in a Ghostbuster cosplay, possibly to promote the launch of Tiny Rebel Brewery's Stay Puft marshmallow porter beer.
  7. Wrong Name

Pubs/Restuants

I understood, but thanks.
  8. Raylenth

New Attendees Advice Thread

1. You can indeed leave a talk and pop back if you show them your ticket on reentry/tell them on the entry point you will be back when leaving (but your seat might not still be free unless someone keeps it for you) but depending on the timing you may still miss a lot of it - between the time it takes you to get over and 10 mins minimum in the photo queue it might not work to go back in, so you might be better just seeing the first half of the talk and rushing over to the end of the duo. 2. Not really unless it's an open queue, the only people allowed in it will be VQ holders and you can't really get one to just go and look at them as if the guest is busy they will only allow people who are paying up. Unfortunately a lot of people want to get a glimpse of the guests so the area can get very full with people trying to see them. 3. Hard to say, some do some don't but it's safe to say it's very unlikely the big/busy names will be doing selfies as they will be too busy. All we can go by is the signs, and outside of the big/busy ones I don't think there's even many you can say won't allow them, unless you count the older guests who won't want to be continually posing for people. We just can't say for certain before hand.
  9. Queen_Sindel

I've forwarded the info, but have not heard back yet.
  10. Queen_Sindel

General Chat

I am kind of tempted to give you the user title 'she who reads the FAQ'.
  11. barrowman_angel

well i got into the app by downloading it on my dads tablet signing up then logging in on my phone with it seem to work so basically as far as i can see its just a problem with clicking the sign up button
  12. Regal Unicorn

New Attendees Advice Thread

Hi everyone, another first-timer here So my apologies if my questions are silly! 1. If there is a clash between two paid activities (specifically, the Lana Parrilla/Robert Carlyle duo photo shoot is right in the middle of the Lucifer talk on Sunday), I have to choose between them, right? Or is there a way to pop out of the talk for the photo and get back in? 2. Is it possible to watch the guests signing for other people for a short while from afar? I understand you need a VQ ticket to join the queue, but is there a way to stand further away and just look at them for a few minutes? 3. How common is it for the guests to allow photos and/or posed photos at the auto table? I understand there is no way to know for sure, and that there are signs, but is it rather common, extremely rare, are there specific guests that won't allow photos for sure? Thank you in advance for the help, and again, I apologize if this is silly or has already been answered I'm super excited to be part of the event this year!
  13. Raylenth

Rob Liefield

Only a tiny bit of info, but it's something
  14. Today
  15. andyfilm_1

Pubs/Restuants

Ha! That may be it but the backpacks were black. Will let you guys know if I see them!
  16. Unfortunately shoots take place from open to close and someone has to be first and last and they can't account for everyone's travel plans. It sucks if you can't be there in time but there's not much they can do. His shoot is on 10.20-10.50 and there's only the one session, can you get there before it finishes?
  17. Raylenth

Pubs/Restuants

I could be wrong, but I think he means people carrying backpack coolers that can dispense beer, so it looks a bit like a proton pack rather than actually relating to Ghostbusters? I know I've seen them around, maybe not at LFCC though. Like this?
  18. Very disappointed that Rey is on so early on Saturday. For those of us travelling long distances with kids it’s difficult to get to Olympia for 10am. Is he only on once on Sat?
  19. Wrong Name

Pubs/Restuants

Wow, I missed them. But if you see them again let me know. Ghostbusters and beer is a winning combination!
  20. Chris1970

Floor plan

Expect alot of Funko Pops.
  21. andyfilm_1

Pubs/Restuants

Ha! Last time I went in 2017 there were these guys who had massive backpacks selling cans of beer. Wondered if they’re still around
  22. Wrong Name

General Chat

23. LesserJowl

What are you getting/what did you get signed?

Thanks! I just moved house and find myself with wall space screaming to be filled
  24. Marcowinch

Floor plan

@Wrong Nameis right. Sorry, i should've been more specific. Other conventions post the stall vendors list before the con. It makes things easier to plan how to arrange luggages.
  25. Pir8Jenny

General Chat

Let the record reflect that I had a question and I looked it up in the FAQ and I got my answer and I'm not bothering anyone with my question. I am, however, bothering you with the fact that I'm super proud of myself for this.
  26. Wrong Name

Pubs/Restuants

You have my attention. The what now?!!
  27. Pir8Jenny

What are you getting/what did you get signed?

(Left for the airport. They can't add any more guests for which I would have cool stuff I'd want autographed, since I can't go back for the stuff.)
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?