All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Anyone from killing eve as it’s such a massive show! sean delaney gemma whelan fiona shaw jodie comer harriet walter
  3. Anyone from killing eve as it’s such a massive show! sean delaney gemma whelan fiona shaw jodie comer harriet walter
  4. Today
  5. Thank you for the update SM. Not unexpected in the current situation. It's obviously unusual times. You have provided an open and honest account of where you are now and potential recovery plans for the future. We can only hope that the situation is vastly improved by November. It's great that the majority of guests are confident to reschedule also. Look forward to many more announcements. Onwards and upwards in the safest possible way.
  6. Pedro Pascal ( Mandalorian. Narcos. Game Of Thrones ) Diego Luna ( Rouge One. The Book Of Life. Narcos Mexico )
  7. I had no idea they was married, learn something new every day. She would be a great guest, go nice with Alan Ruck
  8. Thank you David. Yes, I can imagine. And I know SM will update us as soon as they are able to.
  9. I've seen them reply to people on social media that it is going ahead
  10. New date /New names , ideas: Poppy Montgomery (Reef Break , Unforgettable , Without A Trace) Ray Stevenson (Reef Break , Rome , Black Sails , Rome) Rachael Harris (Lucifer , Suits) Lesley-Ann Brandt (Lucifer , Spartacus) Tricia Helfer (Lucifer , Battlestar Galactica) Erika Eleniak (Baywatch , Under Siege) Nancy Valen (Baywatch , Hull High) Robyn Lively ( Teen Witch , Twin Peaks , Karate Kid 3) Mädchen Amick (Twin Peaks , Riverdale) Nathalie Kelley (Dynasty , The Baker and the Beauty) Lauren Graham (Gilmore Girls , Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist) Jennifer Grey (Dirty Dancing) Yahya Abdul-Mateen ( Watchmen , Aquaman) Megan Follows (The Reign) Alison Doody (A View to a Kill , Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade) Andrew Scott (Sherlock , Spectre , Feleabag) Maggie Wheeler (Janice from Friends) James Michael Tyler (Gunther from Friends)
  11. Matt Smith Lily James Claire Foy
  12. No particular date. Just as soon as it's all sorted. As you can imagine, there's a lot of logistics and moving parts to this situation. We want everything to be as clear as possible in line with guidance and to make the experience as comfortable as possible for everyone.
  13. Exactly this... It's great that it has been rescheduled, but a lot is still uncertain. With you (and me!), a lot of people don't want a huge gap between the guest and themselves during a photoshoot. That won't make a great memory indeed. I am sure SM is working hard on the procedures and hopefully it will work out for the best. Can anyone tell when this will be more clear? Thank you for the update SM and hopefully we will more about the show soon
  14. As the date is new: It would be nice if his wife ( Jennifer Grey - Dirty Dancing ) came too! Please invite her!
  15. I notice DST isn't on the schedule, is that still happening?
  16. Agreed. Much as I'd love to see some of the guests, I can't see it working with social distancing in place. It'll be a shame if I can't go, as I've missed only one "main" LFCC since 2004. Will wait and see how things progress over the next few months, but suspect a voucher in my future (at least I can spend it on LFCC in 2021, so thanks to SM for that idea)...
  17. Latest Guest Announcement - Marc Blucas Appearing: Sat/Sun Autograph: £20 Photo Shoot: £20 Buy Tickets Now Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Riley Finn Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back - The Guy Narcos: Mexico - Rick Sacks Castle - Jeremy Preswick https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0089456/
  18. Latest Guest Announcement - Anna-Louise Plowman Appearing: Saturday Autograph: £15 Photo Shoot: £15 Buy Tickets Now Stargate SG1 - Dr. Sarah Gardner/Osiris The Witcher - Zola Black Sails - Mrs. Hudson Doctor Who 'Dalek' - Diana Goddard https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0687491/
  19. Latest Guest Announcement - Ron Millkie Appearing: Sat & Sun Autograph: £15 Photo Shoot: £15 Buy Tickets Now Officer Dorf - Friday the 13th https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0589798
  20. Well done Showmasters. A very well thought out message. So happy with this announcement. Cautiously optimistic for November now and so excited to still be able to meet Robbie Coltrane
  21. Thank you for the update. I know we were all anxious to hear but its obvious you guys were doing lots behind scenes in regards to options and getting as many guests possoble to attend in Nov. Good work!!!!
  22. So it would appear that Cardiff Comic Con has gone to the great convention hall in the sky....
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?