Doctor who guests (LFCC 2023)

D-C-A

Okay so sorry for the delay guys as I've not had my laptop

firstly we have the obvious one in the form of Bonnie Langford who played Mel Bush in the latter 6 episodes of "The Trial of a Timelord" and Season 24, before returning in "The Power of the Doctor" and even more recently "The Giggle" and is due to make a return next series, along with many audios, thus your options are "Terror of the Vervoids", "The Ultimate Evil", "Time and the Rani", "Paradise Towers", "Delta and the Bannermen", "Dragonfire", "The power of the Doctor", Season 23, Season 24, The 2023 Specials or The 60th Anniversary Specials.

BonnieLangfordWeb.png

She is £25 for an autograph or a Photo but is also offering a few options for the photo, as for £60 you can have her with Colin Baker or for £65 you can have her with Sylvester McCoy, so i'm debating which of those i want, she is attending on the Sunday.

next we have one no one noticed but i took interest in immediately for his role in Chernobyl, that being Matthew Needham who was in Series 13 as The Old Swarm in "The Halloween Apocalypse" and "Village of the Angels".

MatthewNeedhamWeb.png

He is attending on the Saturday and is £25 for an autograph or a Photo.

On 1/13/2024 at 11:12 AM, Mfahey79 said:

I was at the other show, and I was actually disappointed that he'd turned up at the other show, as I had seen the chatter the night before when he was announced, allegedly stemming from being told he couldnt change his price. I never saw a large queue for him. The other show should have refused to accept him as a guest

It was a morally Bankrupt choice of them to accept him when he was contracted elsewhere

38 minutes ago, D-C-A said:

What do you mean?

You only need to check their cancellations for the show. A fair few guests complained on social media they had been ghosted, flights not booked or transport not arranged. So the guest list was decimated less than 24 hours before they were suppose to open. And no announcements, just sneaked some of them onto their website

25 minutes ago, Mfahey79 said:

You only need to check their cancellations for the show. A fair few guests complained on social media they had been ghosted, flights not booked or transport not arranged. So the guest list was decimated less than 24 hours before they were suppose to open. And no announcements, just sneaked some of them onto their website

Oh I failed to notice that I just thought it was just Tony Todd, but yeah that’s incredibly bad, unless you don’t mean LFCC winter

39 minutes ago, D-C-A said:

Oh I failed to notice that I just thought it was just Tony Todd, but yeah that’s incredibly bad, unless you don’t mean LFCC winter

No not LFCC, another show that is not in Wales

11 minutes ago, Mfahey79 said:

No not LFCC, another show that is not in Wales

Oh wow that is terrible, I dunno why I’m reminded of a music festival that left thousands stranded

1 hour ago, D-C-A said:

Oh wow that is terrible, I dunno why I’m reminded of a music festival that left thousands stranded

Yep, hopefully we have heard the last of them, when you stiff the fans it's bad enough, but to do that to the guests as well. all credibility goes out the window. Any guest will decide against attending or get all monies up front. And any fan will not prebook tickets as how can you trust them to run a show again. Also to add we are now three months down the line and they are yet to refund many people.

1 hour ago, D-C-A said:

I dunno when we’re gonna see more guest announcements on a lighter note, but I dunno why I’m strangely thinking new ones will be surprised announced today

Hope so, so we can bring a bit of cheer back again

Edited by Mfahey79

Coming back to the Colin Baker and Sylvester McCoy dual photoshoot. I see they both have a dual with Bonnie Langford. I'm surprised they don't do a trio photoshoot would make for something different

Edited by Mfahey79

2 hours ago, Mfahey79 said:

Coming back to the Colin Baker and Sylvester McCoy dual photoshoot. I see they both have a dual with Bonnie Langford. I'm surprised they don't do a trio photoshoot would make for something different

Well they did an audio together as apart of “the last adventure” but I doubt Showmasters is that dedicated, but I’m surprised they’re not offering one with King and Collins

2 hours ago, Mfahey79 said:

Hope so, so we can bring a bit of cheer back again

It would be great especially as I know rn people are clambering for the likes of Catherine Tate, and I’m certain in some Facebook groups there’s been a lot of people speculating that they’re gonna book her, and of course the odd bit off demanding, but I think that if they had her they would have dropped her name for us by now even with The event she’s just done behind us.

im wondering if it’s now in a contract that she can’t do another event, if they did get the likes of Finney to appear and no Tate I can imagine some people will take their frustration too far with constant complaints.

also they’ve booked Garrick Hagon for Glasgow and he’d be a good one to have down for March as he’s done the Odd Doctor who

In this moment I would like to see Milton Johns appear as I’ve missed him many a times in the past and he would cross Star Wars off the list for fans and would be good to have with Julien Glover.

And perhaps maybe someone if they can get anyone from “the Dalek Invasion of Earth” that would be fantastic more for my WHSmith set

1 hour ago, D-C-A said:

Well they did an audio together as apart of “the last adventure” but I doubt Showmasters is that dedicated, but I’m surprised they’re not offering one with King and Collins

They are, it's £50, but randomly they are advertising it on Collins page, but not Kings

34 minutes ago, Mfahey79 said:

They are, it's £50, but randomly they are advertising it on Collins page, but not Kings

I meant Bonnie with them I’ve seen they have a duo offering, which is cool

22 minutes ago, Mfahey79 said:

Even on the guest days and prices page, they have it under Collins but not King, that is so bizarre. It does make you wonder if they have forgotten or if there is something more to come.

It would be cool if they got more to add to a group photo as it’s rare you see LFCC have them the only one I had seen was the Sons of Anarchy one which never went ahead given recent events

19 minutes ago, Mfahey79 said:

Well, it's not looking good for announcements today, we do have some coming our way on thursday. Hopefully we'll get some Doctor Who guests

I would like to imagine that they will get more as they’re focusing on them for some strange reason 

I think rn we’re looking at every combination they can work on, but I do hope they don’t focus solely on just the recent specials as I like many other fans would love to see classic guests appear as well as more modern ones.

as I’ve said with guests I want most desperately it’s mainly older story focused ones, there in my opinion needs to be a lot of Balance