is lupin going to die?

martine

sorry if this topic was started before but i can't be bothered to read all the topics.

j.k rowling leaves cleues in her books for the next books.

so i was thinking peter pettigrew has a silver arm now and remus is a werewolf. that means he can't stand silver. so shall remus die????.......... who thinks remus is going to die or seriously injured?

If you think bout it, i mean he could die but then so could everybody else......I doubt that it will be Lupin. Sirius now that was a suprise......

it woulda been a surprise for me if a friend hadnt spoilt it :(:firedevil:

i like lupin...i hope he doesnt...

i think snape will in the 7th....

If you think bout it, i mean he could die but then so could everybody else......I doubt that it will be Lupin. Sirius now that was a suprise......

it woulda been a surprise for me if a friend hadnt spoilt it :blush::angry:

i like lupin...i hope he doesnt...

i think snape will in the 7th....

Awww *hugs*

Hope I wasn't the one who spoilt it..... :(:firedevil:

Why do you think Snape?

Edited by hobbitslut

i agree i think snape will die...probably protecting harry so he turns out to be a hero!

I totally agree with that suggestion!

I've always thought that!

I really hope Sirius doesnt die as hes the only guardian harry has and it would be such a shame on Harry!

Theres so much spectulation though that Harry will die - which I try to ignore as I'll cry so much (im very sad btw - I get attached to things) - but does anyone else think he will and any ideas on how?? Just a thought!

What does everyone think about Harry actually finding Sirius though? anyone think it's possible? cos no1 knows what that place is...Not sure what im on about but still!

Yeah, Snape might die...No way will he come out the bad guy...Well I hope not anyway...

OK my two cents worth!

Snape will NOT die, nor will he turn evil! He will be the one to fight side to side next to Harry and Harry will come to like Snape.

Ron will die (just before he admits he loves Hermione), he will get killed by Malfoy but Harry and Hermione will Kill Malfoy in revenge.

Dumbledore will still be Hogwarts headmaster

Lupin will die but he kills Malfoy Senior!

Harry will destroy Voldemort but end up being seriously injured cos it took so much outta him!

Sirius will not come back

Harry will move into Sirius's old house at the end of the book! with the words "as he lie's in bed nodding off to sleep,something faded, his scar" THE END!

Prob none wil happen but hey! Who knows! Maybe no one will die! :P

well j.k always leaves clues in her books on what will happen in the next and pettigrew getting a silver arm and remus being a wherewolf is just to much of a coincidence i think.

perhaps he won't die but at least seriously injured.

on the site of j.k you can actually vote on questions she will anwser.

this time it's if sirius black is really dead or the importance of mark evans to the rest of the story.

lilly's name was evans before she married right?

Harry will move into Sirius's old house at the end of the book! with the words "as he lie's in bed nodding off to sleep,something faded, his scar" THE END!

That would be such a great line to finish the books!!

Harry will move into Sirius's old house at the end of the book! with the words "as he lie's in bed nodding off to sleep,something faded, his scar"          THE END!

Thanks lol! I knew somewhere that she said in an interview that the last word would be scar! So thats what I think will happen lol! :angel:

Harry will move into Sirius's old house at the end of the book! with the words "as he lie's in bed nodding off to sleep,something faded, his scar"           THE END!

Thanks lol! I knew somewhere that she said in an interview that the last word would be scar! So thats what I think will happen lol! :D

Aah that is a well good ending!!!!.... I hope Harry does survive but... not sure :D

I am hoping that Sirius will return...although realistically he won't, one can dream I suppose! He was definatly the best character in the books for me. It would certainly be a shame to lose Lupin as well...I have feeling that there is a hell of a lot more to Snape than it would seem...I know thats saying something..roll on book 6!

Didn't Jk say that it wasn't the end for Sirius though??, I'm sure I heard that... so maybe he will come back??..., I hope so!!!

I agree about Snape.. there does seem to be a lot more to him than meets the eye... hopefully we will find out more in the next book!! :wub:

• Showmasters Admin

Sirius - I don't beleive he'll come back to life, but I do think he'll communicate with Harry in some way. Either through the mirror or the veil at the MoM.

Lupin - I too think it is too must of a conisidence that wormtail has a silver hand and Lupin is a werewolf. But I think Wormtail will betray Voldie in the end (because of his debt to Harry, if not just because he'll realise it's the right thing to do). It maybe that we will be lead to believe Lupin is dead (Wormtail will tell Voldie he's killed him) but Lupin will come back at the end to save Harry.

As for Harry's end, I'm very torn. On the one hand I agree that because he has a connect with Voldie that he will have to prehaps end his own life to stop Voldie. But then again I can't beleive the JK wouldn't do that to the fans.

Stuart.