Rene Auberjonois Odo bucket charity signature question

chewer

Hi, not sure if you could help me with this question please, perhaps a strange one.....

I'm attending tomorrow and would like to get the Rene Odo bucket charity drawing as a Secret Santa gift for a fellow Trekkie....

I'd like to know whether Rene is willing or able - due to contract commitments -  to have a photo at the desk of him alone holding the personalised drawing?

I'd like to do this as part of the authenticity of the gift, even offering a further donation to allow it to happen but wouldn't like to be in an awkward situation asking at the desk.... 

Thanks if you are able to help.

Yes. A selfie is included in the price of the bucket picture (which is £20 and all proceeds go to Doctors Without Borders, a great charity so if you’re going over the weekend make sure and get one). I’m sure Rene would instead let you photograph him drawing the picture. He also takes a photo of you holding the picture which he posts on his Instagram/twitter accounts). He doesn’t have a no photos sign up so you could just take one anyway. I was actually surprised at how few guests had no photo signs up actually.

9 hours ago, Ravogd said:

Yes. A selfie is included in the price of the bucket picture (which is £20 and all proceeds go to Doctors Without Borders, a great charity so if you’re going over the weekend make sure and get one). I’m sure Rene would instead let you photograph him drawing the picture. He also takes a photo of you holding the picture which he posts on his Instagram/twitter accounts). He doesn’t have a no photos sign up so you could just take one anyway. I was actually surprised at how few guests had no photo signs up actually.

Friday's are always quieter so it's not as necessary, there may be a few more signs up today.