Actor/actress for C6

Tigerlily

Who would you most like to see at C6?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you most like to see at C6?

• Peter Jackson
    • Sir Ian McKellen
    • Orlando Bloom
    • Elijah Wood
    • Sean Astin
    • Miranda Otto
    • Liv Tyler
    • Bernard Hill
    • Karl Urban
    • Craig Parker

hey cool wouldnt it be cool if ian holm turned up or hugo weaving, or gandalf, sorry, ian!! that would be cool!!! hey has anyone seen day after tomorrow????? HOW AMAZING IS THAT FILM!!!!!!!! i've seen it twice over now!!! ian holm is in it!!!! everytime he said " tea" or " mountains" i was like BILBO!!!!!!!!!! he frezzes to death in the film ( sorry to spoil it for you's lot who havent/ want to see this film hee hee hee) :lol::P:D but..... GO SEE THIS FILM, IT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND!!!!!!!!

hey cool wouldnt it be cool if ian holm turned up or hugo weaving, or gandalf, sorry, ian!! that would be cool!!! hey has anyone seen day after tomorrow????? HOW AMAZING IS THAT FILM!!!!!!!! i've seen it twice over now!!! ian holm is in it!!!! everytime he said " tea" or " mountains" i was like BILBO!!!!!!!!!! he frezzes to death in the film ( sorry to spoil it for you's lot who havent/ want to see this film hee hee hee) :D:wub::D but..... GO SEE THIS FILM, IT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND!!!!!!!!

:D oh I hate it when people do that without a spoiler warning...I have purposely stayed away from the Day after tomorrow thread in the 'Current Movies and TV Series' forum too. Now I will know what is going to happen. :D

I think you already know the answer Craig Craig Craig :D

ok, really -

1.CRAIG

2.ELIJAH

3.SEAN (or anyone else really)

i wouldn't mind seeing any of them as long as i get to see those thre first. if i had to choose one it'll be Craig (obviously)

1) Peter Jackson (sooo peter jackson that would be ace!!!!)

2) Ian McKellen

3) Dom Monaghan

I didn't get to vote coz i pressed 'null vote' instead of 'vote' by misstake and now it wont let me vote. :lol:

Edited by Little_Thief

1) Peter Jackson (MY GOD THS WOULD RULE SO MUCH)

2) Ian McKellen. my life would be complete

3) Dom, coz i think he would be ace.

They wouldn't let me vote proply :lol: coz i press the 'null vote' button insted of the 'vote' button by mistake. :wub:

Meanies! :wub:

hey cool wouldnt it be cool if ian holm turned up or hugo weaving, or gandalf, sorry, ian!! that would be cool!!! hey has anyone seen day after tomorrow????? HOW AMAZING IS THAT FILM!!!!!!!! i've seen it twice over now!!! ian holm is in it!!!! everytime he said " tea" or " mountains" i was like BILBO!!!!!!!!!! he frezzes to death in the film ( sorry to spoil it for you's lot who havent/ want to see this film hee hee hee) :firedevil::wub::o but..... GO SEE THIS FILM, IT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND!!!!!!!!

My 10 year old wants to see this - what do you reckon?