not everyone has...

unkown error

I wasn't sure where to put this topic so I posted it here. A friend of mine tells me collectormania 24 will announce two guests this evening, however this was posted on facebook. I don't have facebook and I refuse to use it. I'm quite confused why showmasters didn't post this on the forum?!

The mods have as much knowledge of guest announcements as the users do, sorry. All guest announcements are done by SM Towers.

As XIII already suggested, Forum announcements are not done by the Person handling Facebook. The announcements don't always go up on the same time. Sometimes even Twitter is first. ;)

19 minutes ago, unkown error said:

I wasn't sure where to put this topic so I posted it here. A friend of mine tells me collectormania 24 will announce two guests this evening, however this was posted on facebook. I don't have facebook and I refuse to use it. I'm quite confused why showmasters didn't post this on the forum?!

Hi unknown I was just going to address your uncertainty about where to post this to help you going forward, as the main part of your question has been answered - simple rule of thumb is that if what you want to post is about a specific event, post it in that event's thread, of it's about all of them, none of them in particular or not about any of the events at all, then in General Chat is the best place.  If you post in the event threads it means people who only follow the main event threads will see it and be able to help as well and it keeps everything related to that event in 1 place.

54 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Hi unknown I was just going to address your uncertainty about where to post this to help you going forward, as the main part of your question has been answered - simple rule of thumb is that if what you want to post is about a specific event, post it in that event's thread, of it's about all of them, none of them in particular or not about any of the events at all, then in General Chat is the best place.  If you post in the event threads it means people who only follow the main event threads will see it and be able to help as well and it keeps everything related to that event in 1 place.

I'm so confused? :headscratch: