Metal fans......

leatherface

On a constant search to find metal bands that just go that bit further with heavyness, i'm wondering what any metal fans on here think the heaviest band or album that they have heard is.

Heaviest band i've ever heard is Mortician, they are actually ridiculous. damn good death metal though especially if your into horror films.

hmmm well they all sound pretty much the same , lol. so any will give you a good idea of what i mean.

2 of my faves are "three on a meathook" and "zombie apocalypse".

most tracks have a stupidly long clip from a horror film in , but after that the actual "music" starts.

Static X, System of a Down, Jesus and Marychain, Godsmack, Powerman 5000...some early Metallica, some Soundgarden, but I dunno...it seems, whenever I am in the mood for heavy music, nothing is ever heavy enough :huh:

I wouldn't class much of that as heavy. :P

yeah they have...the same with Limp Bizkit. I first heard them years ago when I visited a friend in the US. I brought over a copy of the CD because it was stuff I had never heard, then the inevitable happened...they became popular and their stuff was everywhere. Now they do a good tune now and then.

Linkin Park on the other hand, I have to admit, I do like a lot their stuff..moreso since I was given a ticket to one of their gigs and found myself enjoying it a lot :huh:

Slayer and pantera...I had forgotten about those until you just mentioned them. I have to admit though, I have only heard maybe a few of their songs, and it was so long ago I don't even rememeber what they were.

oh, and back to Slipknot...the whole mask thing is kind of old now..does anyone really care anymore?