Jamie Kennedy

He was great, kept calling me buddy and just seemed really spaced and relaxed, thought he was incredible. Looked A lot different to what he looked like in scream, son of the mask and the Jamie Kennedy experience.

I found him kinda loud but nevertheless seemed nice enough. He asked me about my Jurassic Stark t-shirt (obviously not a Game of Thrones fan) and that his blonde friend (could have been wife or girlfriend) didn't like GoT. He personalised my Ghostface pop and I spoke albeit briefly about Scream and Romeo and Juliet.

He was really friendly when we met him on Friday. I had a 'Bending the Rules' poster for him te sign (a movie with him & Edge). He was looking at it and then said 'I don't remember my character's name in this'. I had to tell him I also didn't remember, because it had been a while since I had seen it (the Edge character was named Blades, that I remembered). I told him he could write that on the poster, that he didn't remember, so he did. After he signed it, he said Edge would definitely know both character's names.

So on Saturday, I had the poster signed by Edge & told him the story. He had to laugh & he indeed remembered both character's names: Blades & Gold. So near the end on Saturday, when nobody was queueing at Jamie's table, I went over, showed the poster again & asked him if he remembered signing it. 'Of course' he said. I then told him his character's name was Gold. He then said 'what was my character's name, Goat??'! I I replied, no GOLD!'. He replied 'Aaah, right, Goooold! Cool man, thanks for letting me know!'.

So fun guy & nice meeting him!

IMG_2026_1200.jpg

I don't know what happened with his photoshoot on Sunday morning. He didn't turn up for it so it had to be postponed to later. He was friendly and said hello & goodbye in the brief time we interacted during the photoshoot. I would have got his autograph for scream but the photos available were blurry so I didn't bother. A shame really.