John Ashton - Sunday photo cancellation

Bing250

Hi..i had a photo with John booked on saturday pm but sadly he had to cancel. Understandable given what I heard. I just wanted to check that the refund will be automatic? I did go to the desk on Saturday but she did seem a bit hesitant then said it would be automatix. I know might nit hear for a bit as staff nit back in office but just checking that it will be automatic once staff recover and get back to office lol

Edited by Queen_Sindel
title edit to prevent confusion

Let me check on this. I was going to say it will be automatic - if there is a General cancellation it normally is - but if changes to autographs were allowed it may be a bit different.

Thanks QS but if it chamged to auto myself and my husband were not told. We were kist told he cancelled and to go in queue for Judge as we had tickets for him too. I will wait and see what you find out. Thanks again.

• Showmasters Admin

Hi

Anyone who came to the sales desk and enquired about the refund was told they could swap it for vouchers for an autograph, or to email after the event with their name and order number to shop@showmastersevents.com in order to have a refund.

This applied to the Friday and Sunday photo shoot tickets, as we offered customers autograph vouchers or to use it on another day (in Sunday's case just vouchers).

We apologise for any confusion.

Hi

Anyone who came to the sales desk and enquired about the refund was told they could swap it for vouchers for an autograph, or to email after the event with their name and order number to shop@showmastersevents.com in order to have a refund.

This applied to the Friday and Sunday photo shoot tickets, as we offered customers autograph vouchers or to use it on another day (in Sunday's case just vouchers).

Hi i wasnt told either. I was told it was going to be automatic. So if I e-mail the shop requesting a refund that will be ok?

Hi

Hi i wasnt told either. I was told it was going to be automatic. So if I e-mail the shop requesting a refund that will be ok?

Yes, as posted above please E-Mail the store with the Details requested above.