LOTR Gecko's!

Nell

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aha, his favourite trick - hide and seek in the plants ;)

Well carrots are quite hard to bite into. So maybe you could try lettuce, cos that's thinner? Easier on his teeth? :lol:

Ok we'll try that - do they have teeth? Which thread were the pictures of your Gecko in as I can't find them? :angry:

Flik deffo does....I think all lizards do. Really tiny teeth. Have a look next time he opens his mouth ;)

I can only find one pic, which I put in my photobucket ages ago :angry:

FlikPik.gif

A while back my dad took about 8 really good photos with his posh ass SLR (or something! lol) camera. But they've gone walkies :lol::angry:

Gah..I can't remember if it's 2 and a half years or 3 and a half years!! I know I got him for my birthday in April. I think it must be 3 and a half

Yeah must take some more good ones - every time I try, my stupid point and click camera just reflects off the tank! Did you use a digital camera for yours?

Yeah we used our digital camera, that's how we get all the pics on our website :yoda:

Try either turning the flash off or pointing the camera on a 45% angle so the flash isnt directly in front of you :D

Is he your first Gecko?

I've already tried not using flash but they come out so blurry. But then any pics I take close up with that camera tend to be blurry. I'll try the 45 degree angle thing witht the flash on though ;)

Yup, my first gecko....and my first pet ever!! :vader: When I move house, I'm so getting a chameleon.... ;)

I reckon we need to get LOTR Geckos T-shirts for C6 lol ;)

the mad members :vader::yoda:

LOL yeah.... The LOTR gecko-nuts!!!! :D

I am actually making a T shirt for C6 I think...well I made one for LFACC, and C5.....*thinks*

Oh no, what have you started!!! ;):P

I reckon we need to get LOTR Geckos T-shirts for C6 lol  :P

the mad members  :yoda:  :D

LOL yeah.... The LOTR gecko-nuts!!!! ;)

I am actually making a T shirt for C6 I think...well I made one for LFACC, and C5.....*thinks*

Oh no, what have you started!!! ;):P

well yeah we did see u and BB right in front of us for the TT talk on C5 sunday..i think you had the blue tshirt and BB's was green :vader:

Yeah we used our digital camera, that's how we get all the pics on our website  ;)

Try either turning the flash off or pointing the camera on a 45% angle so the flash isnt directly in front of you  ;)

Is he your first Gecko?

I've already tried not using flash but they come out so blurry. But then any pics I take close up with that camera tend to be blurry. I'll try the 45 degree angle thing witht the flash on though :P

Yup, my first gecko....and my first pet ever!! :vader: When I move house, I'm so getting a chameleon.... :P

the 45 degrees usually works for me, when I don't want the flash blurring it ;)

I've wanted a chameleon ever since seeing the Budweiser adverts :yoda::D

Edited by CHRIS !!

I reckon we need to get LOTR Geckos T-shirts for C6 lol  :D

the mad members  :lol:  :lol:

LOL yeah.... The LOTR gecko-nuts!!!! :lol:

Oh no, what have you started!!! :lol::P

well yeah we did see u and BB right in front of us for the TT talk on C5 sunday..i think you had the blue tshirt and BB's was green ;)

Yeah! Aah, and you didn't say hello! :o:lol: Hope we weren't too scary....were you not with Chris down the front then?

Edit - I hope you didn't see the front of BB's tee!!! :lol: LMAO

Edited by Kilteus