LOTR Gecko's!

Nell

Omg! It's so me....wooo Boromir gecko. Yay! Hooray for Boromir.

Oh and it's actually me.. :D;)

:P your the evil one

Did I just hear correctly..or have my ears played a trick on me... :o

Maybe a little bit of both...

Oh..that's okay then evil brother.. :lol:

So then your my evil brother and I'm your evil brother?

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg! It's so me....wooo Boromir gecko. Yay! Hooray for Boromir.

Oh and it's actually me.. :P:P

:lol: your the evil one

Did I just hear correctly..or have my ears played a trick on me... :lol:

Maybe a little bit of both...

Oh..that's okay then evil brother.. :unsure:

So then your my evil brother and I'm your evil brother?

INdeed that is correct..evil brother? :unsure::lol:

They're brilliant aren't they!! I expect some of yours to be posted tomorrow..tiredness..pfft..excuses!! :P :)

the cheek of it! :unsure:

Well come on...it's pretty lame..I'm well tired myself!! But here I am..alas no pics tho..hahah :unsure:

Ok...

1) Love the Gecko pics

and...

2) Are Geckos reasonably easy to care for cos if they are....I so want one.

:wub: nyhobbit :wub:

Yes they are!!! They're only a problem if you have a serious fear of little bugs (crickets), cos that's what you have to feed 'em with. You might be able to get veggie species tho, I'm not sure :wub: You should so get one! They're amazing. In fact, everyone should get one. Or two. Or more. We can be the forum gecko family! Each member has a different species. *gets lost in thought*

excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me! my hamster is not boring! shes cute! and she does hamsterobics on the bars of the cage! shes called Smeagol! which adds a tick to that "how to tell if you're obssessed with LOTR" thing!

Awww how cute. I have a rat at the moment. I used to have four but three of them died a while ago. They're pretty old. But every time I get rats my mum steals 'em from me and insists on feeding them up and making them fat and whenever I try to stop her she won't let me. I think after the exams I may get another pet. To keep in my room so it won't be stolen....

excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me! my hamster is not boring! shes cute! and she does hamsterobics on the bars of the cage! shes called Smeagol! which adds a tick to that "how to tell if you're obssessed with LOTR" thing!

:lol: Not calling your hamster boring Nell! Just boring the fact you wouldn't have a gecko! :angry: Your hamster sounds special..Smeagol, aw! :lol:

Jenny.......*cough*getagecko*cough*

Aww heheh cooool!! :o

Here's my contribution to the Gecko thread, we have a GeckoFrodo, GeckoGollum, GeckoMerry, GeckoHaldir, GeckoGandalf, GeckoBoromir, GeckoGaldriel, GeckoArwen, Gecko Gimli...and now a GeckoEomer! :o

eomergecko1.jpg

Give me your name, Geckomaster, and I shall give you mine.

Dedicated to Tigerlily, cause I know how much she likes Eomer..hopefully she'll like GeckoEomer tooo!! :o