Mads Mikkelsen appreciation thread!

Mads, was the reason for me to book my first convention ever...and he was awesome. I met him every day. And he was very nice everytime. Funny thing was..I asked him in the first photoshooting to hug me...suddenly I felt his hand on my ear and I just thought "hm whats he doing?"..when I got my picture I saw that he did his deadly Hannibal grab...so fantastic. When I gave him the picture to sign he wrote "you asked for it "..and smiled very cute ( I would upload it, but I dont know how). I would meet him again next year, if you invite him!!! Love him. :)

The deadly Hannibal grab? :D I need to see this! If you have the picture uploaded anywhere else (FB, photobucket, etc) just copy/paste the link into the image function on here. This sounds like one hell of a photo!

• Like 2

Hm I tried from Facebook. It says "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community" :( It is a great picture. My friend (who loves Hannibal too, thought its photoshoped, because she could not believe he would do this) Ah found it :)

13895573_477448852443701_723548445190035

Edited by Nadine84
  • Like 5

It's a terrific photo all right. I hope you put it on display somewhere.

I have a big print in my office. And I am very happy that you guys can feel what I feel about such pictures..and how much they mean to us. My colleagues cant "who is this?" ;)

Edited by Nadine84

Mads was the guest I was looking forward to most this year, I was so happy when he was announced!

I only got a photo with him on Sunday - considering I would have been one of the last few people to meet him, I couldn't be happier with how my photo turned out or how he acted. I didn't do anything fancy for the photo, just kind of awkwardly walked up to him, exchanged hellos, I told him it was a pleasure to meet him, he said "You too", smiling, we took the picture, I thanked him and he nodded, still smiling, in that cool Mads Mikkelsen sort of way.

I was so happy coming away from it, especially since last year I met Hayley Atwell right at thee end of the weekend, and she seemed a bit out of it, which I get can happen because these things can be a bit gruelling sometimes. But seeing as Mads had been there since Friday as one of the main guests, the fact he was still a perfect gentleman right 'til the end of the day, still doing posed photos, smiling and saying hello to everyone, that's how you do a convention. His attitude was great, one of the best guest experiences I've had.

Mads, I love you.

• Like 1