photo shoots issues for London Summer 2016

craigwwe

Please can our shoots not automatically be uploaded online? I'm happy with my print that I get at the event and if I wanted to have a hi res still, I would leave my email along with details. I know there was a guest who was reluctant to do a certain pose with me in a shoot but as it was with another guest, he relented but said he didn't want it online, I agreed that I wouldn't post it and I never have but Showmasters had put it in their online gallery. I got an email from his manager, So I had to email showmasters to ask them to take it down after I had already told them at the event that the guest didn't want it posted online.

Edited by StarryKat

• Showmasters Admin

Please can our shoots not automatically be uploaded online? I'm happy with my print that I get at the event and if I wanted to have a hi res still, I would leave my email along with details. I know there was a guest who was reluctant to do a certain pose with me in a shoot but as it was with another guest, he relented but said he didn't want it online, I agreed that I wouldn't post it and I never have but Showmasters had put it in their online gallery. I got an email from his manager, So I had to email showmasters to ask them to take it down after I had already told them at the event that the guest didn't want it posted online.

Sorry but it would be impossible to know which ones needed to be uploaded and which ones not. It is in the photo shoot terms and conditions that any photo shoots taken at the show will be uploaded. It's part of having the photo shoot.

• Showmasters Admin

most guests and photo shoots will be on the first floor and most traders will be on the ground floor , we have 40% more hall space in 2016 and we have also run an event in the halls before now so lots of improvements have been organised and have been talked over with the venue so we are very much well on the way to having a very smooth running event in 2016 , we do take on board all that has been talked over and you will see things will be very smooth over the weekend .

also we plan to have 6 A list headliner guests at the 2016 LFCC so be warned this event will 100% sell out way before the days of the show .

see you there

jason

• Like 3